Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Missing wallet and pizza




Saturday and the day started with breakfast, some work and then Melodikrysset.
Melodikrysset we do every Saturday between 10-11 AM. It's a music crossword on the radio and we love to solve it while having some coffee. We have been doing this for at least the last 5 years I think and we always send in the right answer but have we ever won? NO, never. Not even that time that we played "live" in Gotland.

In the afternoon I had a talk with Jonas who was a bit irritated because he couldn't find his wallet. The last time he saw it was on Thursday. He had called the store where he last used it but they haven't found any. Also his computer was behaving badly and all the music for the new album was on it. So as the mother I am I went to the rescue :-)
I had an extra backupharddrive of 220GB which I took with me and said he had to transfer all the songs to that one. So if his computer shuts down or crashes or have a virus he still will have all the songs left. Once there I asked him again about the wallet and asked him to think back and to visualize it. He also went on his bank to see that noone had taken out any money.
Then I asked if they had searched everywhere and he said they had. I said did you search behind the cushions of the sofa and he and Mandy looked. Then I went and just lifted the first cushion, took out the wallet (that was hidden behind it) and asked if it was that one.
Yes, he said and he was so happy to have found it and so were we all of course.
Then Hasse called and said: Can't you buy some pizza and ask if Jonas and Mandy wants to come home and eat. They wanted that so we bought pizza, went home and started eating when suddenly a ring at the door and Emil came too. He had already eaten but kept us company.
So nice to have them here!

They will come tomorrow as well, for dinner, since it's Father's Day but now tonight Danniel called and had a bad cold or flu (can it be swineflu?) so he's not coming which we are very greatful for since we both, as you know, belongs to the risk groups.

Now it's time to go to bed and I certainly hope I will have a better sleep than I have had for the last nights.

Hugs and good night to you all my friends and family :-)

Kommentarer

  1. I made a comment yesterday but I see it duidn't show so I will try again!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I see it here on my blog and I hope you can see it now. You commented on my Friday post about the Lost Symbol, that is right?
    I have this on that I view the comment before it's put on and I was a bit late and did it yesterday evening so probably that's it. (Don't want any crazy people writing strange things)
    Have a wonderful Sunday. Love you!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Weekend with H.E.A.T in London

I just got back late last night from London where I spent the weekend with rock'n roll. My main purpose was of course to see H.E.A.T play at O2 Academy Islington London on Saturday. But why not combi ne that with holiday I thought. So me, my sister H and her daughter B as well as Jona's girlfriend M all went. We stayed at this superluxurious ho tel in Holborn Renaissance Chancery court. We had clubroom which gave us a ccess to a Club lounge that offered complimentary meals like continental breakfast, tea/coffe, drinks throughout the day, evening meal and desserts. In our prize was al so an English breakfast in the Pearl restaurant which ordinary cost £24.50! But it was worth it. On Friday evening we went to see "We will ro ck you" with music by Queen. What a musical!!! They talk about Mamma Mia but this one - I don't know but I it's probably better. I got goosebumps all over when the audience at the end starting singing Bohemian Rhapsody, what a feeling. I co...