Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Just an ordinary Thursday


This Thursday started out with lots of snowing in the morning which gradually swifted to rain.
I have just been out with Hilma for her latenightwalk and it was really pouring down.

Otherwise kind of calm day. I went to the Rheumatic assocation where we packed the last dispatch for 2009. In this we included the program for the rest of the year and the start of 2010. Also invitation to the Christmas-party on December 12 and, very early, the invitation to come with us to Jurmala Spa in Latvia in May/June. We are inviting this early to give our members a chance to save up for the trip since it cost a bit of money. But on the other hand we get a lot for that money including 2 treatments a day.

As usual I sat down to watch "A place in the sun" at 5.50PM and as usual I fell asleep and woke up at 7 :-) Now I'm still tired so it shouldn't be a problem sleeping (I hope).

Tomorrow it's Friday and time for "fredagsmys" and Idol. Looking forward to that. Have a good nights sleep for you here and for you in USA have a good day.

Hugs :-)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Weekend with H.E.A.T in London

I just got back late last night from London where I spent the weekend with rock'n roll. My main purpose was of course to see H.E.A.T play at O2 Academy Islington London on Saturday. But why not combi ne that with holiday I thought. So me, my sister H and her daughter B as well as Jona's girlfriend M all went. We stayed at this superluxurious ho tel in Holborn Renaissance Chancery court. We had clubroom which gave us a ccess to a Club lounge that offered complimentary meals like continental breakfast, tea/coffe, drinks throughout the day, evening meal and desserts. In our prize was al so an English breakfast in the Pearl restaurant which ordinary cost £24.50! But it was worth it. On Friday evening we went to see "We will ro ck you" with music by Queen. What a musical!!! They talk about Mamma Mia but this one - I don't know but I it's probably better. I got goosebumps all over when the audience at the end starting singing Bohemian Rhapsody, what a feeling. I co...