Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Julbord at Rosersbergs castle


The julbord at Rosersberg's castle

The Juno wing

What a wonderful 1st Advent this has been.
Sleeping in until 8.00, coming down to readymade breakfast :-) Hasse and I sat and ate breakfast for an hour while reading the paper and chatting. A very nice way to start the day.

At 1.25 we fetched Jonas at his home and drove him to the trainstation. He was going back to Borlänge and the recording. He and two of the other guys had leave this weekend so they could go home. Their album is coming along great he says and I'm so happy for them.

Then straight to Rosersberg's castle and there we met our good friends Kitte and Janne and walked up to the courtyard. The road was lined with cressets showing the way. It was a very foggy day and although it was just 2 o'clock when we arrived it was nice to see them lights. When we left they were quite necessary. Then up to the "Miss Wing" or the "young ladies wing". It was here the young unmarried ladies used to stay in the 17th and 18th century. Maybe also in the 19th but I'm not sure there. Anyway it was here just beside the door to the left where my office used to be for 15 years or so. I also had other offices in this wing so it was a bit sentimental for me to enter here.
Hasse, Kitte and Janne cheering


Hasse and Kitte on the courtyard

This whole experience, I can't call it anything else, started in the Juno Wing where we were served glogg with ginger bread. Then up to the dining room where the julbord was layed. We got a table for four in the room they called Gibraltar (this used to be our smoking-room)
The food was excellent. So good and so just enough of everything but nothing was missing. We ate long and well. After that it was down again to the Juno wing where the all important Christmas sweets and coffe was served. The service was 5-star I might add. So if you on your way passes Rosersberg, don't pass, go in there and enjoy the julbord and the atmosphere. You can't beat an atmosphere like that.

Beside here you can see the wonderful Christmas tree
and the gorgeous Christmas candy table.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)