Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

H.E.A.T in studio, Partylite party


Guess where I would rather be? At home in the grey, rainy weather with no sunshine or at Huntington Beach (top photo) or Las Vegas (the photo with L'arc de trioumphe)

It's already Monday and I thought I had written on Saturday but no, it was on Friday. So here's a recap of the weekend: Saturday did nothing really just the ordinary Melodikrysset, cleaning the house and enjoying the sunshine. Yesterday I went to Alby to visit Mom at the "home". She was quite good that is she was up and about and she could talk a little although it's getting harder and harder for her to find the words but also to keep the conversation. She start talking about something for in the middle of the sentence start talking about something completely different which makes it kind of hard to follow. But a good day and lots of laughter because she still has her humour :-) Afterwards I went to see Danniel and had a photoalbum with me from when he was very little. We looked at it together and I had to tell him who some of the people were on the photos. We also had lunch together. Very nice.

Today I have been working, as usual, and then back home for some lunch. Emil came by and had some julmust and I coffee. Now I will be on my way soon to Lotta who lives in Rosersberg, actually very close to where I work, so back to work, lol. No, just kidding, we are having a partylite party where you can buy scented candles which I love especially this time of the year. It's also very nice to meet some of my co-workers from SRSA.

I also would like to give you a link where you can follow H.E.A.T's progression with the new album

Enjoy!!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...