Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Dramatic Hairspray and putting up Christmas decorations




Yesterday me and my sister Helen went to see the musical Hairspray. It was Helen's birthdaygift to me. It all started with me getting my teeth fixed and polished. No cavity in any tooth :-)
Then I took a strole through Kungsträdgården and then NK while I was waiting for Helen to come back after taking her dog home.
Then we met at Berns for dinner. It was asiatic theme and very good 3-course meal. After that we went under the street (!) and reached the theatre which is situated just beside the restaurant.
We were so looking forward to the musical which we had heard was hilarious.
A bit into the first act people suddenly started to stand up just two rows in front of us. We thought, what are they doing in the middle of the act. They were blocking our view as well as everyone's behind us. First one woman stood up and a man went out of the row. Then another woman started to walk out as well. Of course their places were in the middle of that row so they had to pass many. The second woman were just leaving the row when she started to vobble and then just fell out and flat on the floor thus loosing her glasses, her shoes and just layed there. Many people rushed to the scene, at least 10, and even staff came. I said to Helen no need for us to go as well, that might be too much for her.
Then one man rushed out and said they had to call an ambulance. She was still lying still unconscious. All the time this was going on the musical, dancing and singing continued. Rather macabre if you ask me. We couldn't concentrate on the musical at all.
At last 6 or 8 people carried her out of the theatre in await of the ambulance.

The play continued for about 10 minutes, then came someone up on stage and said there was a tecnical problem and they had to pause the show for a while.
During this pause came a woman and collected all the belongings from the woman and her company. And then a couple of minutes later the show continued.

I have never ever experienced something like that in a theatre and the thoughts were with that lady and her company long after they were gone. Eventually we could enjoy the performance again and in act 2 we had some very good laughs and at the end everyone stood up dancing.

Today we have been decorating and putting up Christmas stuff. It's so nice and everything get so much brighter although it's dark outside. But today we actually saw the sun, for about 10 minutes, then she was gone again.
I have also made safronbuns and they were very good :-)

On Thursday I had lunch with my very best friend Inger at her house. She had made a wonderful dish with chicken and vegetables. We had a long, wonderful talk. She's such a positive person though she has been through more than many. We can talk about everything even hard and deep thoughts as well as giggle over jokes. You can be yourself in her company and that's really what you need from a friend. I have a few friends like that and I treausure them so much.

Tomorrow we are going to eat Christmas smorgasbord at Rosersberg's castle together with our friends Kitte and Janne. It's Janne's birthday gift from us. We always do that whenever some of us have birthday. But you who read my blog knews that by now, don't you?
This time we thought since it's 1 advent tomorrow it would be nice to eat at the castle. Below is a photo of the castle like it looks today (minus the snow but possibly rain)
To everyone I wish a joyful 1 Advent :-)

Kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)