Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Friday night and Halloween


Today I have been working, as usual, and then home. It was freezing cold when I went to work this morning and frost on the ground. We reall have to change tires now to studded tires because there can be snow any day now.

As I told you before I didn't manage to go to Norrköping so a nice quiet evening at home I thought...but no.

What happened you might ask? Well, a rumor on Facebook made my mail, Facebook and phone to explode. What did it say? That Jona had his last concert with H.E.A.T tonight and then would play with another band from Monday.

This is totally wrong and a lie (it was really a joke but not a very good one) but the people, fans, friends and family didn't know that and started asking me if this was true. NO, NO, NO AND NO I HAD TO SAY TO EVERYONE. THIS IS NOT TRUE!! JONA PLAYS AND WILL KEEP ON PLAYING WITH H.E.A.T and anyone saying anything else is lying.

So, now we have cleared that up. Feels good and now I hope everyone knows how it is.

Tomorrow it's Melodikrysset and in the evening time for Händel's opera Xerxes. I have never heard nor seen it so I'm very excited.

Another thing that happened today that shows how tired I am is that I was sitting by the computer writing a lot of mailaddresses to my contacts when I suddenly woke up by my snoring :-) I had been sleeping sitting in the chair for almost 45 minutes. Maybe I need to rest more?

Hope everyone of you are having a scary Halloween with lots of trick and treats, uahhhha.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...