Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Champions of Rock in Örebro


I will soon be on the way to Örebro with my sister Helen to see Champions of Rock with Peter Johansson (who played Galileo in We will rock you in London for 2 years), Nina Söderquist (who I first met on a cruiseship to Helsinki in 2005 and where I said she is a star to be) and Kerry Ellis (who also starred in the London production of We will rock you).
So a great cast and of course enormously gifted musicians to accompanie them. The reviews has been great and people I know who have seen the show is extatic. So we are in for a treat I think.

I will also meet with Nina after the show since we have been writing to each other for a couple of years but never met irl. That should be fun.

I will write more tomorrow and hopefully I will have some photos to show you. I can add that the place is sold out.

I'm also very excited for the guys in Tokyo and I certainly hope there is some friendly soul out there that can record their performance and place it on youtube. Please, I would be very greatful :-)

Have a wonderful Saturday despite the rain and I'll see you soon :-)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...