Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Back home again, H.E.A.T to Japan


I'm home again after a very rewarding weekend at Bommersvik in Sörmland. We were all in all around 60 people incl. children but in different languages so our Swedish group consisted of 8 wonderful people. In fact 4 of us was from our own Rheumatic association in Sollentuna-Upplands Väsby-Sigtuna and it was really good to experience and be given the same education.

Our leader, Janne, was just great and set the tone by doing a new thing, for me, at the presentation. We had to, with our "wrong" hand, draw a picture of the person in front of us - called a blindsketch. That is we went up to someone, presented us with our name and then started drawing but only allowed to look at the other person, not on the paper. Boy was this difficult and boy did that break the ice. We then sat in a ring and we had to choose two drawing - one that represented what we thought other saw us and one how we saw ourselves. Then tell the others why and also tell something about ourselves. Very good excercise that immediately "opened" up the group and from there it just got better.

The weather was also on our side at least yesterday and the views were stunning, look at the photo. We were really in the countryside and it was so peaceful and calm.
Thank you everyone that shared so willingly of yourself and made this weekend to what it was - a great one :-))

Tonight I went to Jonas flat and there were Sofie and Mandy as well. So nice to meet them and I got big warm hugs from them all. I just love them! The reason to why I wanted to go over was to first of all give Jonas all the washed clothes that Hasse had been washing all day and also to say goodbye before they leave for Japan. I wish them all a good trip and lots of fun.

Tomorrow it's time to work again so I'd better hit the bed soon. Sweet dreams and Bon Voyage

Kommentarer

  1. Tvättar inte Jonas själv? Eller har han ingen tvättmaskin.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Han har varit på turné och glömt beställa tvättid. Han kom hem i lördags natt och skulle vara färdig, packad och klar söndag och ingen tvättid. Därför hjälpte farfar till.
    Normalt sett så tvättar han naturligtvis själv (men han har ingen tvättmaskin utan går till tvättstugan) :-)
    Nu är han på väg till Japan. Kram

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...