Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Week update, Birthday and more

I know, I have been so bad in updating my blog this week but I hope you forgive me :-). I started my new job on Monday and since then it has really been crazy.

I mean for 8 months I have been doing practically what I want at the time I want and noone has asked me to perform except for deaths, funerals, caring for parents, children and husband but apart from that :-)) So now I have to adjust to getting up early in the morning again. I now get up at 5.45AM and starts work 7.30AM which is human I think. I am supposed to stop working at 11.30AM but it's hard now in the beginning while building this to just drop everything but I try.

Tuesday was my birthday and it started in a very nice way by Jo calling me from La Mirada, LA at 6.20. She sang Happy Birthday and Feliz Cumpleanos to me which was great. Then we chatted for a long while which was so nice. I loved hearing her voice after such a long time and sometimes I wish it wasn't so many miles between us, especially since we met late in life and has a lot to catch up.
Hasse had also layed the table and made breakfast and I had a present from him and Gunilla and that was to go to a Spa with Gunilla. So nice and just what I need.
Then I came to work, with a cake of course, and Richard came and sang to me which surprised me more. But of course he had my birthdates and not only that he's birthday was on Friday 18 so we are both virgins ;-)) So lots of cakes this week.

This coming week we have the first education, a class of 8 that will be energydeclarants after 5 weeks. So interesting and exciting. I do hope this first class turns out well so they spread the word. There is no better way than word to word when it comes to commercials.

On Friday night we had birthday dinner here for the boys and Mandy. It was so nice that they all could come. I had made potatoegratin, pork sirloinsteak, sallat, a couple of different sauces like chilibearnaise and a creamsauce made out of the gravy from the meat. Very good.
Then we had coffee and cake.















Yesterday I went to the Opera together with Carina and Carole and we saw Swanlake. It's such a beautiful ballet and I really love the music. Yesterday's greatest performer was the part as court jester that was danced by Avetik Karapetyan. Great high jumps and full control of every jump and pirouette. In the intervals we went out on the terrace of the Opera and what a wonderful night. You couldn't believe it was almost the end of September. During day we had 23C and at night you could still go out without a coat or sweater on. And the sunset over Stockholm!! So absolutely beautiful. It's not often you see that, especially us that live outside the city center.

Today I have been down to Alby visiting my Mom and today she recognized me at once. She was asleep and when she woke up she said: Mia.
At the beginning the talk was a bit hard to understand but she came along well and after a while it got better and better. She told me that she had been out for dinner with Dad yesterday evening and now it seems like he wants her. The thing is he has been dead since May.
I want the medicine she's getting ;-) Seriously, she has been so angry with him thinking he's getting married with someone else so this is much better.
This week she got morphine because her hand (that she broke a couple of weeks ago) hurt so much. After that they could hardly wake her up and called me anxious. But I said that she probably had a good time and didn't want to come back and obviously she had.
You can joke about it, and she does as well as we. The alternative is to cry and of course that happens as well but I'm happy she still has her sense of humour left and we do get lots of laughs every time.

My advice to everyone out there: Live while you can, you never know when it's over. Carpe Diem.

Take care and see you soon

Kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)