Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Old photo of H.E.A.T Jona and Weekendupdate

This is a photo taken the day before the final of the Swedish Eurovision contest. The guy to the right is a radio reporter that desperately was trying to get autographs from the contestants. I heard him on the radio and when I arrived at the hotel I helped him get Jonas down to the lobby just in time before the radio show ended. Meanwhile he was interviewing me, live on radio. That was so much fun. This photo was taken of us by the other radio reporter and featured on their homepage.

I was supposed to go and see my friend Anne in Norrtälje on Thursday but she called me Wednesday and said she had a cold. I'm glad she did because since Hasse and me both are in the risk groups we try to avoid "flupeople".

So instead I did "nothing" and since my shoulder still is bothering me it was rather nice. By nothing I mean of course all the ordinary things you do :-)

Friday and a meeting with Rosersberg's Kamratförening (Rosersberg's friends) where I was voted as secretary so me and the others of the board had this meeting while eating lunch at Tre Rosor. Very nice to meet them and also say hi to Lars and Anna who now has the hotell and restaurant of my old workplace. In my new job I will work with them again. I'm so glad because it's easier when you already know each other I think.

In the evening it was "Fredagsmys" with Idol and the new program "Kändisdjungeln" (I'm a celebrity get me out of here). Idol I love and there were a couple of really good singers. I loved the guy who sang Summertime and then opera. Great!
The program Kändisdjungeln was just disgusting. The first part where you got to see when they met and how they came into the jungle was good but from there it just got worse. I hate when they do things like putting worms, snakes, grasshoppers etc into a glassball on the head of a person or burying someone in a coffin while pouring in all sorts of creatures. What's fun about that? There are other shows to watch if I want to see vomit-TV. So no more of that for me!

Today has really been a lazy day and we have just done some cleaning of the house, Melodikrysset of course and in the afternoon I was to watch a Elvis movie but fell asleep and woke up 2 hours later :-))

Tomorrow we are having some friends over for my birthday coffee with cake, of course, although it's not my birthday until Tuesday but there are some that can't come then. I will also have a birthday dinner on Friday 18th for the family and I'm really looking forward to that.

You know I really love having birthday. I know I shouldn't, I mean I'm just getting older but I do love people remembering, maybe with a card, maybe presents or whatever but most importantly show that they care and love me. That's what it's all about. Loving and caring for one another.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...