Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

H.E.A.T on TV, me on Föreningsmässa at Stinsen

Yesterday H.E.A.T was on Swedish Television NöjesBobster and played their Straight for your heart as well as being interviewed and fixing a hardrock hairdo on a little boy in the audience.
You can check it out here.

Today despite it's Saturday I was up early to go to the Föreningsmässa at Stinsen where 50 different associations presented their activities among them we at the Rheumatic association. We, that was me and Ann-Marie that was there already at 9.45 AM to put up our stand. I think we did a great job with the table, the rollup and presenting all the different items. We gave away for free handles that is great to have when you are out shopping a lot and it's heavy and the bag cut into your hand. Then this handle can relieve that and even the weight. We had 250 handles and they were almost out after only 3 hours. We also gave away candy which was very popular as well (it is Saturday and allowed to eat :-D)

Tonight we are going to eat at the Chinese restaurant in Märsta with our good friends Kitte and Janne. It's my birthdaygift from them so very nice and I really look forward to it.

I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday evening
Until next time - Live well and Carpe Diem.

Kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...