Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Planning and listening

Today we had the first boardmeeting with the Rheumatic association after summer. We planned the whole autumn with activities for our members and we will also take part in a big exhibition in a mall where we will present our association and hopefully get more members.
It was nice to meet everyone again although many are still on holiday. A good meeting which resulted in many good decisions.

Tonight Hasse and I sat down and planned. What did we plan? Well, I won't tell you yet but you will know in a couple of weeks ;-)

Tomorrow we are, or at least me, going to Fadderbyn where H.E.A.T will play. It's their way of paying forward. They have their rehearsing studio there at a very low cost so they play there every year or at least have so for 2 years at least.

Next week I will start my course. In Stockholm!! I hate going on public transportations especially now with this Swineflu. It isn't good for neither me nor Hasse to get that. Especially Hasse who has lungproblems must be careful. I will also go full days which means I have to go at 7.30 AM and won't be back until 5.15PM. I don't know how I will survive that and this will go on 2 days a week for 5 weeks.

I wish I had a job instead...

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...