Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

New course and traffic chaos

I started the new course today and I went by public transportations which I normally don't.
I hate to sit crowded with people sneezing, coughing, talking in mobile phones or listening to MP3's so loud that everyone hears.

This morning, typically, there had been an electric error. Someone or something had teared down an electric cable of some sort on the line I go, of course. This meant that the trains were very late and when my train came I could just squeeze in before the doors closed. At the next station noone could enter and it was so crowded you could hardly breathe. I had to stand the whole way to Stockholm and we arrived just 5 minutes before my course started and I had a 15 min. walk. So of course I was late. But it didn't matter because I wasn't the only one. This morning also on the subway there had been a fire at Gamla Stan subway station and it was risk that things would explode so everyone had to evacuate. All this together with yet another train into town that also was out of order because of something created chaos in Stockholm. The ones who heard this on the radio before leaving of course took their car and the consequence? Yes, you're right traffic stood still. As I said, chaos.

Finally at the course I had one former workmate in the same group as mine and apart from us there was 6 other people, 7 women and one man. The man actually turned out to be cousin to Eric the guitarplayer in H.E.A.T so don't say they world isn't small :-)

Rather good day but LONG and I was so completely tired when I got on the train home. My friend from work, Biggan, and I sat talking and after Solna station I looked up for a moment and I saw a girl standing and I thought to myself " She looks a lot like Tracy". Then she took off her sunglasses and it was Tracy so a very nice ride home.

Tomorrow it's back to the course and I think I will sleep good tonight.

Hasse gave me a book yesterday with some remarkable quotes:

The one who fails often says that success is just pure luck.

One cup of coffee could be the begining of lifelong friendship.

Kommentarer

  1. vad konstigt för Erik har bara en kusin och han är typ 12 :)

    Kram/stina

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jag vet, mitt fel. Det är Erics kusins pappa som är i min klass. Han är gift med Britas syster. Calle är professor och bor i Uppsala och de var med i Globen men vi sågs tydligen också i Norrtälje.
    Kram :-)

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)