Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Helsinki and H.E.A.T (of course)





We have just come back from our little minivacation in Helsinki. We had such a wonderful time maybe not for a party-animal but for those who wants to relax, rewind and stress down (get the picture?)

We got this wonderful Commodorecabin with balcony which we sat down on with a cup of coffe (complimentary) when we came onboard. Together with a bowl of fruit and a whisky. We changed clothes and went down for dinner at Maxime. Very good and so much to eat, but we drank a wonderful wine too. After dinner we went for a walk on the ship and I, of course, did some heavy shopping in the perfumshop. I always do because it's the only time I really have time to try and to see what's right for me. Boring as we are we then went up to the cabin where we sat on the balcony drinking beer (that is Hasse) and watching the archipelago go by. We had had rain and it was a lot of clouds but suddenly the sun came and we had this gorgeous sunset (look at the photo).

We arrived in Helsinki at 10AM and since the hotel wasn't that far we walked there but the suitcase was really heavy so it was kind of hard. Anyway we reached our hotel, Hotel Haven, and luckily we could have our room at once. I had paid a little extra because I wanted a luxurious room with a view. This is a rather new 5-star hotel.
We came into our room which was so beautifully decorated and had a kind of spa bathroom. The beds where so so so wonderful. We just came into the room, Hasse sat down in front of the TV and I went into bed and just fell asleep. Can you believe that? We had slept all night and then fall asleep at noon again! When I woke up Hasse layed beside me also sleeping :-) Our suitcase stood in the hallway just as we left it when we came in and unopened.

Now I had the time to look around and I opened the curtains and the view was spectacular. Overlooking the harbour and the marketplace with the Uspenskijcathedral in the back, the Swedish embassy on the left and the ships to the right.
In the afternoon we actually went out to see Helsinki and ended up shopping. Hasse a shirt and socks and I a leatherjacket, a dress and a cardigan. With a clear conscience we could then return to our room to relax ;-)
For dinner we went to Sundman's krog which had wonderful food and in an old surrounding.

Next day was sunshine so after checking out at noon we went on a boatsightseeing which was very nice. We got to see a different side of Helsinki and the weather was wonderful.
When we came back we sat down on the Esplanad and listened to a concert (free) and then we strolled back to the hotel, fetched our, by now even heavier, suitcase.

We once again had a Commodorecabin with balcony and once again had coffe with whisky. After a gorgeous dinner at Bon Vivant and a calm night we returned home safely. I can really recommend a trip like that because you feel as a new person afterwards. I can't say for how long but right now still.

Tomorrow I'm going to the tivoli Gröna Lund to see H.E.A.T perform live on TV4 Sommarkrysset. This event starts at 8PM and before that we are a few that will get together for 5-kamp and something to eat.
H.E.A.T is in Gothenburg today watching Europe play live and free at Götaplatsen. At the afterparty H.E.A.T will play at Hard Rock café.



Kommentarer

  1. I think you need to give me a shot of your energy! I swear you haven't stopped going going going since January lol.
    This last trip sounds really lovely.
    Good for you :)

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)