Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

H.E.A.T at Fadderbyn, quiet Saturday



I woke up at 4.30AM of the rain. It hit the windows hard and I had to cloose mine because it rained in. I then fell asleep again and woke up at 8, still raining hard and it was so dark that the streetlamps still was lit.
This is not good when H.E.AT is to perform outside in the afternoon but around midday the rain stopped and it become lighter and lighter.
So by the time it was time for them to perform the sun even tried to show herself :-) It has been and is still rather warm though which is nice.

At Fadderbyn I met up with Sara from the studio, 2 of the guys in Tension Grace, all the girlfriends except Anthea and also Mike and Mickan. It's always nice to meet everyone and we do have something in common :-).
Then the guys came on stage and they did an acoustic performance. Great stuff and it really shows how much musicality they have. During one song they really got feeling and started jamming. I loved it and so did many more. You could see they really had fun up there.


I hope you can see and hear a bit of that in this video. You can also see the girlfriends, Mike and Mickan and Hasse (who joined us just before H.E.A.T went on stage). I had hoped to show you a video taken today but apparantly this blogspot can only upload videos up to 100MB and that's nothing!!! My video is like 3 minutes and not even that can I get on here so I can only give you a link to the video which is on youtube: BRING THE STARS

After the gig we hugged and chatted with the guys and then Hasse and I went home and have had a peaceful afternoon and a great dinner with porkfillet in chantarellesauce and potatoes.

I also enclose some photos of Klara and Malin (our grandchildren who visited us this week)

Have a nice Saturday evening everyone :-)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...