Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

ALLSÅNG - WHAT A NIGHT!





What a night, what a day! It started out real bad with grey skies and rainshowers. We arrived at Skansen about 3PM and we went to restaurant Solliden to have lunch, the Swedish smorgasbord :-). Together with us were Kenny's parents Carina and Matz we ate good and listened to the soundchecks by, among the other artists, H.E.A.T.

After meeting with Mandy, Sofie, Johanna, Minna and Johanna's fiancé Jonas (yes, same name but different person) Kristian (H.E.A.T's biggest fan) and his girlfriend Rebecka we sat down and waited for us to go in. There was a special entrance for us VIP's. When we came in we had designated places and in our bench we were 5 so rather crowded (they are only meant for 4) but there had been some misunderstanding so that's why but it all went well.

The show started and since it's Pride week here After Dark started (they are a very wellknown dragshow). After the first number there was the first singalong song which was lead by the After Dark members, Christer and Babsan. Babsan came to me with a microphone and so I sang direct in TV. Then suddenly she told me to get up and leave room for "her". She had spotted Hasse and she sat down by him and told him he had GSM-range - bad couverage, hihihihi. Then up again and me into place while she dropped her skirt :-) Very funny and was seen all over - I have received numerous response to this via sms and Facebook. So there you go - my few seconds of fame :-) Oh, I forgot a bit later the camera was showing me singing my heart out in Främling (Stranger). At last in the end our favourites - who - H.E.A.T came on. And how they did it!!!
In front of the biggest crowd this season - 18 000 - and millions by the TV they came out and did 1000 miles their way. In it a tribute to Michael Jackson since they had a few bars from Thriller. They are so tight and you can see they really love being on stage. Great job guys :-)

After the show there is a aftershow where we audience get 30 minutes extra. H.E.A.T started out by singing their new single Keep on Dreaming and it was so awesome. It could have stopped there as far as I'm concerned. Well, the last number was great too. It was La Dolce Vita with After Dark.

After that we all went backstage where Anders Lundin the host served hot dogs. It was a mingle of artists, celebreties, families and friends and it was very nice. Our boys were out signing autographs for fans.

We ended the day by watching the show on TV (I recorded it) when we came home while sipping on a cup of tea.

A great day, a wonderful evening.
A BIG THANKS TO JONAS FOR THIS WONDERFUL PRESENT TO ME AND DAD :-)

KEEP ON DREAMING WITH H.E.A.T ON ALLSÅNG PÅ SKANSEN

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...