Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Update




Since I last wrote I have emptied my Dad's flat (they were very eager to get it for another one). So Saturday 30th and Sunday 31 I spent doing that. On Monday I went to Gavle to see Per for acupuncture. Up in the morning and back in the afternoon.
On Tuesday I met with the lawyer for the estate inventory proceedings which took a couple of hours. I also went to the bank with Dad's due payment. I'm not allowed now to pay them until we get the estate inventory passed. Lots of work still with this. On June 26 we will put the urn in the grave so that's a closure.

On Friday I once again went to Gävle to get acupuncture from Per. I also had time to have lunch with Gunilla which was very nice. We had sushi which I love but doesn't eat that much since noone at home is too keen on that.

Saturday we went to Norrtälje to the Custom Bike show there and to see H.E.A.T play. We were a bunch that went - Me, Hasse, Helen, Bianca, Antonio and his friend, Vonne and Leffe and their friends - We all had lunch together at - where do you think? - Yes you're right at Ett Glas (One Glass). After that we went to the park where the event was held. In front of the stage we met several more friends - Dave's Mom and Dad, sister and her child, Kenny's Mom and Dad, brother and his fiancé, Eric's aunt, Karin - Jimmy's girlfriend. So we were a good bunch there. They had a new set and I really enjoyed it. Among the songs in the one hour show was Follow Me, Stay which is a new song only released in Japan so far, I think you're lying and of course 1000 miles.

Did I tell you that they are to participate at Allsång from Skansen. This is a very popular TV-show which is sent live from the great outdoor museum Skansen and has been for 20 years or so. It's seen by millions of people and Hasse and I are huge fans of this show. We have tried for 20 years to go there but it has never been right but now - you bet we will be there!! It will be aired July 28 and I suppose my English and American family and friends can watch it through www.svt.se/play.

On Monday I went to see my doctor who told me my bloodtests weren't that good and I have inflammations going on right now and that is probably because it's been too much lately both fysical and emotional. So now I have to take steroids for a while to heal that. My sedrate and CPR was way too high. He also suggested I should go somewhere where I can take care of myself and don't have all the pressure that I have had lately. I wanted to go to my sister Jo in USA but I don't think it will be possible right now :-( but I hope to go there later this year maybe for Halloween as Jo suggested. We have to wait and see what happens.
I have booked two cruises for me and Hasse. It's here in the North to Finland and Estonia and it can be very relaxing if the weather is good.

We also go to Gotland this coming Monday but that isn't the relaxation I need because I still need to shop, cook and care there even though I love to be there. The sea air, the sea itself, the island it's wonderful. We haven't been there for 2 years so it will be so nice to be there again.
But first we are going to Gävle tomorrow. First I'm going to see Per and then on Friday Henrik (our grandchild) is graduating from high-school and Linnea (other grandchild) is taking her college degree so we are celebrating them.
But I have to go back that night because over a year ago long before we knew these dates I and my friends booked tickets for the Opera so I'm leaving at 5PM in order to be in time for the Opera.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)