Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

It's H's birthday today

But it's a small family home now who can celebrate him. Just me and Hilma (our dog). I managed to sleep in of course and didn't wake up until 8.30AM by which time H of course had been up for hours.

I did make him some coffee and used the traditional birthday cup and he got a lot of presents from me. A shirt, a nice tennis-shirt, a whole lot of underwears (which was actually the only thing he had wished for). I think he was happy with that.

In the afternoon we went to our grandchild (the one who adopted us as grandparents) who also has his birthday today. So we had coffe, cake and smallcakes and cinammon buns. T got a big legotruck and underwear from us and H got a big whisky, a 12 year-old Caol ila and he was very happy about that.

When we returned home there was this big bouqet of tulips hanging on the door and also a box of chocolate. It was from our children and grandchildren in Gavle. They had also called him earlier in the day.

E of course wished him happy birthday. J is so busy nowadays and today he was at TV recording the program Babben & Co which will air on Saturday (Easter evening). Together with them was Peter Stormare, Caroline af Ugglas, Claes Malmberg and more. We will certainly watch that.
He did call and wished H a happy birthday too. We hope he will be able to visit tomorrow, a short visit, before he take off on the next tour, Rockweekend on tour. D also called and congratulated him.

I got ants in my body (it's an expression when you can't sit still). I can sit still but I have this urge to go somewhere soon. I don't know where. I have a big longing to go to La Mirada but I also wants to go somewhere warm with H (but he is reluctant) or to a Spa. But I don't know there are so many things I must do like courses, tax declarations and more.

I need to calm down and the only place I really do that is in California strangely enough. Maybe it's because I don't have all demands I usually have from so many or maybe it's just the fact that I relax with J and M.

Thursday it's fullmoon and I'm feeling it already :-(
See ya!

Kommentarer

  1. Ta med morfar till Cali :D de vore väl skitbra för honom att få åka dit! han måste ju få se hur underbart det är!!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...