Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Same starting number in the final for H.E.A.T

Last night the last 3 acts were selected for the big final in the Globe on Saturday. After that the starting number of each song were revealed. H.E.A.T got the same starting number as in Skelleftea which is good for us since the number already is in our cellphones :-)
Maybe it's a good sign in other ways too. Last time it went well and we hope it does on Saturday too. We all have to keep our fingers crossed. Well, maybe not, we need to vote as well :-)
Like the last time you in other countries will be able to see the final on web-tv so enjoy.
You're welcome to share your thoughts with me afterwards. Well, not directly afterwards since we, the whole H.E.A.T entourage, will be going to a after party held by their manager, bookingagent and recordcompany. It will be awesome I think.
Even if they don't win they have achieved a lot by participating in the Swedish Melodifestival. A lot of new gigs and more money (hopefully). But of course we do hope they win but there is some competition.
I will let you know later in the week what happens.

Today I'm going to Gavle because tomorrow I will have 2 treatments. One by P and then a beauty facial which is handy so I will look my best on Saturday. I will stay at G but before that I will go to S and L for coffee this afternoon. Very nice, I haven't met L since we were in NY.

Also tomorrow I will go and see an apartment in Gavle. We are strongly thinking of moving to a flat since we both now have difficulties with this big house and also the stairs. The ultimate is an apartment in a house with elevator and the one I'm going to see has just that. So I will let you know what I thought when I come back. We are open for apartments both in Upplands Vasby and Gavle.

I do have a worry. This week, I think on Wednesday night I was out walking with Hilma when I slipped on ice and fell. I fell on my chest, hurt my shoulder and my knees. I have a big bruise on my knee and last night I suddenly got this pain in my breast/chest. It hurts whenever I try to bend down even a little. It's easier to lean back. It's like someone pushes a knife in. I don't know what this is but it's not very nice and even painkillers don't take the ache away.

Yesterday night we had the pleasure of having Jona and Dave from H.E.A.T for dinner. Along with them A and E of course. We had a lovely time with good food and lot of memories. I gave them a lift back home just before the Melodifestival started.

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

Kommentarer

  1. Hallå där! Tänkte bara säga att jag hittat hit! =) Hoppas allt är bra och att vi syns på lördag!
    Kram Celina

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...