Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Qigong and update

H told me this morning that it was a long time since I wrote anything in my blog. I said: So you read it then? Yes I go there every day he said. I didn't know that because he hasn't told me before.

I then realized I hadn't written anything since last Thursday and it has happened a few things since then.

Last weekend we went to our very good friend's house in Marsta where we met with our other friends that we travelled to Greece with. All in all we were 8 people having a wonderful dinner, not Greek oriented, but still. Champagne, of course, to start with. Then an entrée that was simply delicious, followed by a wonderful main course and a simply gorgeous dessert.
After all that food we all went (except for K and B that didn't have a ticket) to a theater nearby to see the Train of life based on songs by Hasse och Tage. We were also served a flowery falusausage and beer (we could hardly eat it after all that good food). Very nice and entertaining a Saturday night.
We went home after the show and watched the Melodifestivalen which I had taped. I liked the operadiva that went to the final but I wasn't crazy for Agnes song. Now it's only the 2nd chance on Saturday left and then it's the final next Saturday.

We haven't got any tickets yet but H.E.A.T's manager thinks we will get the opportunity to buy the ones we want. You know we don't get anything for free, no we have to pay like anyone else.
It's also talk about a "afterparty" so we will have to wait and see what happens. We will probably know on Sunday or Monday the latest.

Yesterday I spent the day in Norrtalje with my friend A. She is so wonderful and it's so nice to see her. We are kind of soul mates (if you can say that about a girlfriend). We are on the same wavelength and it's very easy to talk to her and I always get to relaxed. We usually starts with lunch but yesterday we started with treatments. She does ortobionomi, chrano sacral therapy and zontherapy which is so good for me. After that we went to our favourite place "One glass" and had their specialty chantarelle soup with chicken and bacon. It's so good and I always have it when I'm there which is like once a month.

Today I'm going to the Rheumatic association and our Health class which includes Qigong. It's also very nice and makes me feel good.

On Friday we will have a planning day at the Rheumatic association where we will plan the coming months and also what to write in our Programblad. We have our 30th anniversary coming up in April so much to plan there.

In the evening I'm going to the Opera to see MacBeth by Verdi together with Cari and Caro. Caro is new to our circle but very welcome.

On Saturday J and M will come for dinner and I hope E will come too. I will ask him today. I don't know yet what we will have but I will think of something I hope :-)

Sunday I'm off to Gavle because on Monday morning I'm going to see P who is G's boyfriend and a acupuncturer. He has a way of discovering if you have a shortage of any minerals which is why I want to see him.
After that I'm going to have a beauty treatment which was G's Christmas gift to me. I'm so looking forward to that and it comes very good in time since we have the final in the Globe Saturday. To end Monday I'm going to see an apartment in Gavle which looked very nice on the internet. We have to see what I think about it afterwards.

I think that's it for today. I'll try to better myself and write more often but it's hard when so much is going on right now. It's a lot I haven't mention like being at my former work meeting former co-workers etc.

Have a wonderful day :-)

Kommentarer

  1. Har G sagt att P är hennes pojkvän än? :P

    SvaraRadera
  2. No, not officially she hasn't but he has been to family gatherings like Christmas, as you know, and I suppose that says something. I don't know if she will say that in so many words but I assumed that is was a fact.

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)