Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Weekend again


Upplands Väsby and Barcelona, two cities that means something to me.


I'm quite excited. On Sunday my son J will meet with his cousins, my niece and his second cousin, whom I have never met.

H.E.A.T is of course playing in Barcelona on Sunday and since my halfsister N, her 2 daughters and their daughters live there J has arranged that A and S are on the guestlist and will go and see them at Razmatazz. S speak English but A isn't that good at it so it will be exciting to see how the meeting will go. I can't wait to hear what they think of each other.

Otherwise has this week been rather quiet after last weekend that was just great!


I did my mamogram and the doctor checked a lump I had under the arm but everything was OK so I'm pretty relieved right now. I also saw my friend A in Norrtalje for treatment, chat and lunch. Always so nice to meet her. My body knows when I'm there and always gets so relaxed.

On Monday I'm going to the Rheumatic association to pack material that we send out to our members. It's information of our activities this spring and notice to attend our year meeting, all which I have written. So in that respect I had a lot to do.

Also next week I will go on an interview at a recruiting firm and maybe they will be able to take me on and find me a job. So far I haven't noticed that I'm unemployed because of all the things I have to do.

After the interview on Tuesday it's time for me to pack for New York. L will come down on Wednesday because we leave very very early on Thursday morning. We have to be at Arlanda at 5AM and that is early.

So a lot to look forward to but this weekend I think we will take it easy and just hang. Perhaps go down on the lake Norrviken if the weather permits. At the moment it's very cold but earlier today it was a wonderful sunshine and I was down walking on the ice with Hilma, something she loves.

Rockweekend today revealed the first bands that are ready for the festival in July, one of them being H.E.A.T. I don't know if we are going but I sure would like to.

I hope you all have a love
ly weekend and rock on!!

This is where I would like to be right now - Santa Monica Californien :-)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)