Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

H.E.A.T show

Yesterday evening I and my friends I and K and their daughter T went to see H.E.A.T perform in their rehearsal house in Jakobsberg.
It was for specially invited and what a show we got.
I filmed throughout the night and among other songs I filmed Cry, Keep on Dreaming, Never let go but of course there were a lot of others too.
I have had problems uploading them because they are too big for this media for instance and also for MySpace so now you can find one on my Facebook site and soon on youtube. I am having problems uploading it because it's so big but maybe tomorrow.

I forgot to put in my earplugs so by the end of the evening I was hard on hearing but today I'm fine again.

In just a few days (Friday) I'm going to London to see H.E.A.T perform there on Saturday. I'm very excited and I'm going with Jona's girlfriend M, my sister and her daughter so it's really girl power.

We are starting the rockweekend with the musical We will rock you based on Queen's music. That should be great.
Then the next night, of course, H.E.A.T.
On Sunday I don't know maybe Mme Tussaud or something else touristic.

What else? I don't really know. I go to bed late and sleep late but we have had some very very cold days and today Hilma and I went for a walk on Norrviken which is our lake that now is frozen. They drove a tractor there today so I suppose the ice is thick enough.Lots of people out there skating in the sunshine but cold -11C. Now it's even colder - 14.7C and I had to go out with Hilma, brrr.

Now I really have to go to bed. It's nearly midnight - again! Can't stay up this late every night but I do.
Sleep well and sweet dreams. Oh, I forgot, my sis J has bought a new car and what a car a Ford Mustang 2009 and it's red. I loved the photos she posted. Congratulations to a very handsome car (can you say that about a car :-D)



Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...