Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Waiting is over!


H.E.A.T are to perform in Skelleftea in the second part competition of the Melodifestival. It's very high up north in Sweden. In fact I have never been that high. When I called to book hotel today they said it was very mild "only" - 10C and lots of snow. Here on the side is a map of Sweden and Skelleftea is marked out. It's very close to the arctic circle.

Speaking of booking hotels. Today was crazy, totally wild. We all expected the information on the where about of H.E.A.T but not until 9 AM we got it. Skelleftea! I was immediately on the internet to check out flight connections and hotels. Unfortunately this collided with our last administrative meeting so I had to abandon the search and run down. At the meeting we listened and watched Celine Dion singing Adam's Christmas song. Very beautiful.
After that coffee, glogg, gingerbread, sandwiches and lussekatter.

Up to my office afterwards trying to search again. Then what happened. All the students came and wanted to get their depositions which they made when they moved in. Also employers came to fetch money for this and that. So no time for private matters. At 11 AM I finally could close the computer, drive home, eat some porridge for lunch while searching the internet. The flights were almost full, the hotels were full. I had an appointment with my hairdresser to cut and dye my hair at noon. 12.05PM I was still trying to make the last reservation with SAS but couldn't so I had to go down to Lotta (my hairdresser). She was getting worried because I'm never late.


So the first half hour I was on my cellphone ordering and paying tickets with SAS to go up on February 13, just realized that's a Friday. Oh boy.

Anyway the competition is the following day which in fact is Valentine's Day. I hope that is a good omen. We'll be going back with another airline since SAS only had expensive tickets left. That means we don't go until 5PM.

I did not succeed in booking a hotel, in fact since we are 6 we need 3 rooms. It's me, H, E, He (my sister, M (J's girlfriend) and S (M's mother). In total the H.E.A.T family will consists of 34 people! Hakan their manager, managed (that was funny manager managed) to get as many tickets as we had asked for.
One of the parents said they had booked on a camping just 150 meters from the arena so I took a chance and called. It's hotelstandard house but with no shower or toilet in the room but we booked that since most of the parents will be staying there and I think we will have a great time.

Who is going against them then. Well, we have Mans Zelmerlov who almost won the whole thing in Sweden 2 years ago. It's Amy Diamond a young girl who has been performing like forever. We have Markolioo who is a very funny and loved artist here. We have Jennifer Brown who hasn't been around for a while but sings kind of soul music. It's Lili &Susi who are sisters and they were very popular in the 80s mostly because of their looks not so much the music. And there are Lasse Lindh and the Band whom I don't know anything about nor the last contestant Cookies 'n Beans, yes it's really their names. It should be very exciting I think.



Kommentarer

  1. Ja, alla gör väl som de vill. Själv blir jag bara stressad av att veta att jag ska skriva varje dag. Som sagt det ska inte vara ett måste, utan mer en kul grej att srkiva ner tankar i. Men alla är ju olika :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Vilket startfält, vad roligt de fick uppträda ändå uppe i Skellefteå! Jag ska kolla på det på internet!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)