Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

The operation went well

I'm so happy that my friend J's operation today went well. Her daughter wrote me twice during the day telling me about the progress and the last time she wrote she said that J had been awake and responsive which is a very good sign. Her operation lasted from 9AM until late afternoon but the brain is a tricky place to operate in I think, and I'm no doctor.

I will have more news tomorrow hopefully.

Today nothing much happened really. It was a quiet day after work. H and I just visited the bank in Sollentuna and then went into the new built mall or should I say the mall in building process. Not much is ready there but it will probably be quite nice when finished.

Then we headed back home and had as I said a nice afternoon. It has been snowing and raining today and it never went light just a grey sky and no sun.

I'm not going to Linkoping next week because H.E.A.T's concert has been cancelled due to K not feeling well yet. Now he will have time to recover completely til their tour in January and also before the Pre Eurovision here in Sweden in February-March.

I really must start thinking of Christmas gifts but it's not that fun anymore since all the kids both own and grandchildren are so grown up now so they only want money. That's not funny I think. I love to figure out what gift will suit best to each and everyone. I also love to do parcels, beautiful parcels, that's a part of Christmas to me. But now they just want envelopes with money. I have to wait until J, D or E get me some grandchildren so we can start over again :-)

Kommentarer

  1. Jag vill inte ha pengar, tycker det är ganska tråkigt. Om ni nu tänkte köpa någon julklapp till mig i år så prata med mamma för hon vet vad jag önskar mig. Kram

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Weekend with H.E.A.T in London

I just got back late last night from London where I spent the weekend with rock'n roll. My main purpose was of course to see H.E.A.T play at O2 Academy Islington London on Saturday. But why not combi ne that with holiday I thought. So me, my sister H and her daughter B as well as Jona's girlfriend M all went. We stayed at this superluxurious ho tel in Holborn Renaissance Chancery court. We had clubroom which gave us a ccess to a Club lounge that offered complimentary meals like continental breakfast, tea/coffe, drinks throughout the day, evening meal and desserts. In our prize was al so an English breakfast in the Pearl restaurant which ordinary cost £24.50! But it was worth it. On Friday evening we went to see "We will ro ck you" with music by Queen. What a musical!!! They talk about Mamma Mia but this one - I don't know but I it's probably better. I got goosebumps all over when the audience at the end starting singing Bohemian Rhapsody, what a feeling. I co...