Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Nothing is like waiting...

Today we were supposed to get information on where H.E.A.T is participating in the Swedish pre Eurovision song contest but still nothing has come. Now it's said we are to know at midnight so their manager is on nightwatch tonight.
Hopefully we will know by morning and also if we got the number of tickets we wanted.

Today H and I went to my friend in Norrtalje, Anne, for treatment. She did some tests on H which was very interesting. Then we all went to have lunch at my favourite place - and you know what that is - yes you guessed right - it's "Ett glas". And do you know what I had to eat? Also a big surprise - chantarelle soup with chicken and peppers. It's very yummie. Even H had it and he really liked it although he isn't a big fan of chantarelles.

After lunch I had my treatment which was so good. I almost fell asleep, it was that relaxing.
Then we headed home in time to see the Nobel prize ceremony during which we had dinner.
I have been watching the banquet a bit on TV. It's very grand and it's nice to see the royalties dressed up.

Now I'm off to bed again and tomorrow we have our last administration meeting at work ever. Sad but has to be done. I have to remember to bring my shot because I'm gonna get my injection as well.

Sleep well as always sweet dreams :-)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...