Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Facebook

It's easy to get hooked on Facebook. It's a fantastic forum where you can find long lost friends and relatives. Today for instance my niece in Spain suddenly wrote and wanted to be my friend. I recommended her to my sons and to her cousins in USA.
It's easy to follow the lives of ones friends and you know more people than you thought. Friends of friends and so on.

Today I went to my friend A in Norrtalje for treatment. It's just so nice to see her. We always start our afternoon by having lunch at my favourite restaurant. Yes that's right - Ett glas. Today I had their famous chantarelle soup and I actually ate it all! That's not a usual thing for me since I don't eat that much. You couldn't tell by the way I look but that's the truth. I eat less than most people and I eat so slow so when others takes two or three times I'm on my first. They say it's good for your digestion to eat slow but I have never noticed that. But maybe it's because I eat so slow that I get full and can't eat as much. I don't know but it's a theory.

Anyway after lunch it was time for sacrocranial therapy, ortobionomi and zon therapy. It's so good even though the zon therapy hurts. A always puts on my favourite relax music "Carpe Diem" and with the treatment I get so relaxed and almost dooze off. Afterwards I feel refreshed but tired. Does that make sense?

Oh, since I was in Norrtalje I came home rather late and didn't have time to cook properly so today we just had Roastbeef and potatoesallad with tomatoes. That's not too bad and it tasted really good.

Tomorrow I have been asked to do wafles for dinner. I do a special GI-wafles. Recipe will come tomorrow..... Noticed the cliff hanger :-)

Sleep well and sweet dreams as always.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)