Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Facebook

It's easy to get hooked on Facebook. It's a fantastic forum where you can find long lost friends and relatives. Today for instance my niece in Spain suddenly wrote and wanted to be my friend. I recommended her to my sons and to her cousins in USA.
It's easy to follow the lives of ones friends and you know more people than you thought. Friends of friends and so on.

Today I went to my friend A in Norrtalje for treatment. It's just so nice to see her. We always start our afternoon by having lunch at my favourite restaurant. Yes that's right - Ett glas. Today I had their famous chantarelle soup and I actually ate it all! That's not a usual thing for me since I don't eat that much. You couldn't tell by the way I look but that's the truth. I eat less than most people and I eat so slow so when others takes two or three times I'm on my first. They say it's good for your digestion to eat slow but I have never noticed that. But maybe it's because I eat so slow that I get full and can't eat as much. I don't know but it's a theory.

Anyway after lunch it was time for sacrocranial therapy, ortobionomi and zon therapy. It's so good even though the zon therapy hurts. A always puts on my favourite relax music "Carpe Diem" and with the treatment I get so relaxed and almost dooze off. Afterwards I feel refreshed but tired. Does that make sense?

Oh, since I was in Norrtalje I came home rather late and didn't have time to cook properly so today we just had Roastbeef and potatoesallad with tomatoes. That's not too bad and it tasted really good.

Tomorrow I have been asked to do wafles for dinner. I do a special GI-wafles. Recipe will come tomorrow..... Noticed the cliff hanger :-)

Sleep well and sweet dreams as always.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...