Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Back home


I'm back home again after the cruise. We had a wonderful time although a bit windy yesterday so the ship rocked us to sleep which is nice I think.
We ate a wonderful dinner. You can see what we had to start with here on the left. I was a wonderful toast Skagen on wholemealtoast. Very delicious.


'
For main course we had what you can see on the photo to the right. It's a pork fillet, very tender, with a bearnaise sauce and a kind of mushromssauce served with root vegetables and potatoecake. Also very very good.



And to finish it off this wonderful plate with assorted desserts. Brie cheese with crackers, starberries, chocolatecake, toscacake and some chocolate thing and some fruitfromage. Very good. I'm afraid I can't give you the recipes for theese dishes (or I maybe could but I won't).




Tomorrow morning I'm going to do my usual bloodtests so I'm not allowed to eat after midnight and until 8.30AM when the tests are drawn. I hate it because I always get a bad headache when I don't eat in the morning. Well, well, I have to bring breakfast to work tomorrow then so I can have something afterwards.

Now I really need to go to bed. I think my bed will rock be to sleep tonight as well since my world hasn't stopped rocking yet :-)

Sweet dreams and positive thoughts are your best pillow.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Weekend with H.E.A.T in London

I just got back late last night from London where I spent the weekend with rock'n roll. My main purpose was of course to see H.E.A.T play at O2 Academy Islington London on Saturday. But why not combi ne that with holiday I thought. So me, my sister H and her daughter B as well as Jona's girlfriend M all went. We stayed at this superluxurious ho tel in Holborn Renaissance Chancery court. We had clubroom which gave us a ccess to a Club lounge that offered complimentary meals like continental breakfast, tea/coffe, drinks throughout the day, evening meal and desserts. In our prize was al so an English breakfast in the Pearl restaurant which ordinary cost £24.50! But it was worth it. On Friday evening we went to see "We will ro ck you" with music by Queen. What a musical!!! They talk about Mamma Mia but this one - I don't know but I it's probably better. I got goosebumps all over when the audience at the end starting singing Bohemian Rhapsody, what a feeling. I co...