Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Firefest V in Nottingham


Today H.E.A.T went to Nottingham to play at Firefest V. I took 4 of them to the airport in Vasteras which is 1 1/2 hour from Upplands Väsby. I really love these guys. They are so polite, nice and always seems to have a lot of fun together.

This is at a McDonalds in Vasteras before their departure.

I hope everything goes well despite the troubles they have had the last couple of days.

Other than that a quiet Saturday with a bit of sunshine and quite nice weather 11C.

Yesterday J and his girlfriend M stayed overnight with us and we all including E saw Idol. I think the best one is Kevin, no doubt about it, but also Robin E is very good and he's a good friend of J.
Among the girls I like Alice and I loved Loulou but unfortunately she was voted off yesterday.
What I don't like is the fact that the jury and the people for that matter voted Johan Palm into the finals. He should have waited one year so his voice change could have take place before this contest. Now he's voice is starting to change and it doesn't sound good!

Tonight I'm going to watch Stars on Ice and it's about to start now. Bye and have a wonderful Saturday evening whatever you do :-)

Kommentarer

  1. Vad bra att du skjutsade dom!
    Har du hört något från dom idag, ska du hämta dom också? Verkar som att allas mobiler är avstängda.. börjar oroa mig lite.

    kram
    Stina

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jag kommer att hämta de!! Det var det sista de frågade, jag tror tom det var Erik. Jag pratade precis med Brita och hon undrade också.
    Kram :-)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jag älskar också Kevin! :) Sen tycker jag Johan är så charmig, så jag förstår de som röstat på han.

    Jag vet inte hur man lägger in en counter. Tro mig jag har försökt, men jag fattar inte var man ska lägga in html koden. Hur gjorde du?

    SvaraRadera
  4. Jag ska precis iväg och hämta killarna i Västerås men jag kan skicka ett mail till dig och berätta hur man gör. Kram Mia :-)

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...