Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

6 days left....


to my vacation and our cruise. Do you think I'm longing? You're right I am.


I was up at 4.45 AM today! Can you believe that? I'm so tired and it wasn't volontarily but we had to leave our other car for repair and I had to give H a lift since it's kind of hard getting home from there. I was so tired I even forgot that I had to take my shot today. I do that every 2 or 3 weeks in order to feel better (it's B12 which is the most important B-vitamine we need and I don't produce as much as I should) and since I'm going away and won't be home until the 17th I needed one this week. Our nurse at work is on vacation the rest of the week so I have to go down to VLG and get it.


I finished the sale of Mom and Dad's house on Monday. Yippe! I really deserve a medal but at least champagne or something. It was problems to the last minute and it almost didn't come through but thanks to sweet talk and diplomacy we solved it (after 3 hours at the estate agents office) so now that is at least off my back.

Kommentarer

  1. Mia, I'm so glad you are writing again! I've missed hearing about you. I'm jealous of your vacation...I can't wait to hear about it when you return. Congrats on selling your parent's house!
    Love
    Sandy

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Weekend with H.E.A.T in London

I just got back late last night from London where I spent the weekend with rock'n roll. My main purpose was of course to see H.E.A.T play at O2 Academy Islington London on Saturday. But why not combi ne that with holiday I thought. So me, my sister H and her daughter B as well as Jona's girlfriend M all went. We stayed at this superluxurious ho tel in Holborn Renaissance Chancery court. We had clubroom which gave us a ccess to a Club lounge that offered complimentary meals like continental breakfast, tea/coffe, drinks throughout the day, evening meal and desserts. In our prize was al so an English breakfast in the Pearl restaurant which ordinary cost £24.50! But it was worth it. On Friday evening we went to see "We will ro ck you" with music by Queen. What a musical!!! They talk about Mamma Mia but this one - I don't know but I it's probably better. I got goosebumps all over when the audience at the end starting singing Bohemian Rhapsody, what a feeling. I co...