Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Vote for H.E.A.T

It's Friday again and a weekend lies ahead. The weekdays really fly. It's Monday and then it's Friday. I'm going to watch H.E.A.T tomorrow. They have a gig here in Upplands Vasby in the "Fadderbyn" which is the place where they are rehearsing.
Speaking of H.E.A.T - you have to vote for them being one of the bands playing at Sweden Rock festival. There is a poll right now at: www.swedenrock.com . Unfortunately you can't vote on their English site so you have to click on the Swedish flag. Below the Sweden Rock Festival-logo you see a menu. All the way to the right you find a section that's called 'Rösta inför 2009'. Click that button. From here it's fairly easy, just check H.E.A.T (the first band of the letter H), and scroll all the way to the bottom and submit ('skicka') your vote.
They really want to play there again next summer.
I saw my doctor yesterday and he told me I wasn't feeling well, as if I didn't know that. But he saw it on the bloodtests so he said I should have had sickleave this summer not vacation so he wanted to write sickleave for me but I said no. I want to wait until after the cruise. If I'm still not better after that I will take up on his suggestion.
Things are slowly getting better, thankfully, this annus teribile.
Have a nice weekend and don't forget to vote :-)

Kommentarer

  1. Mia jag hörde av en kille att alla band bara får spela på Sweden Rock en gång, men det kanske inte stämmer?

    Sen Grattis till diplomet och tack så mycket för presenten!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nej det stämmer inte. Så de hoppas ju få komma tillbaka.
    Tack för det. Det har varit jobbigt med allt som hänt att också skriva diplomskrivning men jag klarade det och blev godkänd så jag är glad för det.
    Hoppas du hade en jättehärlig födelsedag och att åtminstone någon sjöng för dig. Kram :-)

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...