Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Sweden Rock festival, H.E.A.T+ Peter Stormare


Above is a photo of me at the Opera terrace during intermission of the opera Cinderella by Rossini. Me and my friend C went on the premiere of the opera this Saturday. It was really funny and I both laughed and cried (I'm so easily moved both by the music and of course with happy ends that I can't help crying).


It's already Wednesday and Sweden Rock festival has started, without me though but of course with H.E.A.T. They will play on Saturday which is great. J went down yesterday with JJ. The rest of the band is coming down today. Don't you know what SRF is? Check this out: www.swedenrock.com.
Almost all of the other parents are there but I'm going to Varberg Spa with my sister H and her nurse C. I'm so in need of this. It's like I never was away, although it isn't that long ago I was in LA. Check out the Spa that won first prize as the best Spa in Europe a couple of years ago
http://www.comwell.com/index.php?pageid=682
There has been so much going on. O in hospital again with heartfailure, Mom is in bad chape. H is still ill and he's in so much pain and they can't find out what is wrong. Me afraid of loosing my job but there has been a development in that area. I have actually been to 2 job interviews!! I didn't think they would be interested in a 53-year old woman, with Sjogren's, half retired. But it turned out that there is a market out there. The first job I didn't really want but the recruitingfirm wanted to keep my name for this autumn. The other job is in Church and that sounded so interesting and I would love to get that. So I keep my fingers crossed. I will probably have a decision by the end of next week.
All this has made it hard for me to fall asleep, something I usually never have trouble with. For instance last night I fell asleep around 01.30AM and had to go up at 05.15AM. That is really too little sleep for me. It's also rather hot at least in the bedroom which is upstairs and with sun on the windows all day long that heats (!) it up.
H.E.A.T also has a gig in Ornskoldsvik next weekend at Hamntaltet. It's through www.goevent.se and this time they have a special guest: Peter Stormare!! That should really be a lot of fun. And I think for the first time they even have supporting bands before their act.
It's Metal night kick-off.
O has finally got a regular place to live so hopefully tomorrow he will go to his new place. Mom will join him as soon as there is another one available.
I have to share a couple of photos I took when I visited H.E.A.T's rehearsing place.
The first one show Jona Tee and Jimmy Jay This one shows Dave Dalone, Crash and Eric.
The last photo is of Crash


Kommentarer

  1. Thanks for the links but I understood nothing!!!! :)
    Congratulations to H.E.A.T, way to go guys!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...