Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Sweden Rock festival, H.E.A.T+ Peter Stormare


Above is a photo of me at the Opera terrace during intermission of the opera Cinderella by Rossini. Me and my friend C went on the premiere of the opera this Saturday. It was really funny and I both laughed and cried (I'm so easily moved both by the music and of course with happy ends that I can't help crying).


It's already Wednesday and Sweden Rock festival has started, without me though but of course with H.E.A.T. They will play on Saturday which is great. J went down yesterday with JJ. The rest of the band is coming down today. Don't you know what SRF is? Check this out: www.swedenrock.com.
Almost all of the other parents are there but I'm going to Varberg Spa with my sister H and her nurse C. I'm so in need of this. It's like I never was away, although it isn't that long ago I was in LA. Check out the Spa that won first prize as the best Spa in Europe a couple of years ago
http://www.comwell.com/index.php?pageid=682
There has been so much going on. O in hospital again with heartfailure, Mom is in bad chape. H is still ill and he's in so much pain and they can't find out what is wrong. Me afraid of loosing my job but there has been a development in that area. I have actually been to 2 job interviews!! I didn't think they would be interested in a 53-year old woman, with Sjogren's, half retired. But it turned out that there is a market out there. The first job I didn't really want but the recruitingfirm wanted to keep my name for this autumn. The other job is in Church and that sounded so interesting and I would love to get that. So I keep my fingers crossed. I will probably have a decision by the end of next week.
All this has made it hard for me to fall asleep, something I usually never have trouble with. For instance last night I fell asleep around 01.30AM and had to go up at 05.15AM. That is really too little sleep for me. It's also rather hot at least in the bedroom which is upstairs and with sun on the windows all day long that heats (!) it up.
H.E.A.T also has a gig in Ornskoldsvik next weekend at Hamntaltet. It's through www.goevent.se and this time they have a special guest: Peter Stormare!! That should really be a lot of fun. And I think for the first time they even have supporting bands before their act.
It's Metal night kick-off.
O has finally got a regular place to live so hopefully tomorrow he will go to his new place. Mom will join him as soon as there is another one available.
I have to share a couple of photos I took when I visited H.E.A.T's rehearsing place.
The first one show Jona Tee and Jimmy Jay This one shows Dave Dalone, Crash and Eric.
The last photo is of Crash


Kommentarer

  1. Thanks for the links but I understood nothing!!!! :)
    Congratulations to H.E.A.T, way to go guys!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)