Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Back to normal

I'm back to normal again. Both regarding my sleeping habits and also all the work both at work but also with my parents. O is back at Tumba shorttimestay although he didn't want to go back there. He really dislikes it and I can certainly understand why. Did I write about what had happened to his clothes? I don't remember. But anyway while he was at Huddinge amputating his leg I called Tumba and asked them what they would do with his clothes. They said they will pack and store them until they know what to do with them.
I had weeks earlier been to a store and bought him all new clothes since he has lost so much weight that all his old clothes were way to big for him.
When I was in La Mirada I suddenly got a call from my sister H who said that they had thrown O's clothes!! I just shouted WHAT? Apparantly the janitor had just thrown them. I was so angry when I heard that but since I was far away it was little I could do. Now this week I called the woman who is responsible for this home. She said she was so sorry but it wasn't his meaning to throw the clothes away. (I would hope not!) They should of course compensate us so we can buy new things.
The thing is I just bought them! And it really takes some time to do that and time is what we have the least of. Well, I suppose I will have to take a day off and go shopping again. Maybe they have a safe or something where O can keep his clothes :-).
Tomorrow G is coming. It was a long time since I saw her. I have misse
d our talks and her treatment.
Saturday we are going out for dinner with our good friends K and J. We are celebrating H's birthday and bit belated.
Then on Monday I'm going with Mom to Huddinge hospital for her meeting with the professor on her memory training to see how far her Alzheimer's have progressed.

Back to my trip. Thursday May 1 we went to Universal studios (this photo is taken there). It was so awesome. I especially liked the studio tour, which we took two times. I didn't like standing in line so I upgraded us all to First Lanes which meant we didn't have to wait and there were always the best seats on the shows.
On the studio tour we experienced both King Kong as well as an earthquake 8,3, a flooding, Wisteria lane, The Mummy and more. We also went to see Special effects show. That was really something else. To see how they actually do it.

T thought the first trip was kind of scary and so did I (parts of it anyway). That's why we took a second time so we knew what to expect.
We had planned to stay until 2PM but time really flies when you're having fun so we didn't start our way back until 5 or 6PM.

This photo is from J's school. I went there once to have lunch, then this day to help her clean the classroom for Open house and that's when I took this photo. They are practising on their Nursery rhymes which they did very well. Her kids this year is really a bit noisy. My head was completely empty by the end of the day. I certainly understand J wanting to have a rest when she comes home. I also attended the Open house next day which was kind of fun because you got to see the parents and siblings to the kids. I really enjoyed the stays but I'm glad I didn't choose that job. I admire people, and especially J,who is excellent with her kids, that can do this day in and day out always with the same interest and care for the children.
Oh, I forgot I have to make some dinner. I'll write more later. Happy moment today - It's sunshine outside and the days are getting longer and longer. I will take a photo and put here so you can see for yourself.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)