Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

H.E.A.T's new homepage



I just have to share this with you. H.E.A.T's new homepage was launched today and it's just fantastic. Go there folks and be inspired ;-) www.heatsweden.com
In a review by Melodic.net they gave their debut album 5 stars!

http://www.melodic.net/latestReviews.asp#6597
It almost brought tears to my eyes to read such beautiful words about the band. So here's really a proud Mom today.

Otherwise things is very hectic at the moment. Tonight G, H's daughter, will come which is always nice. Tomorrow we are going to our good friends K and J to meet their former sister-in-law S who is Italian and lives there as well.
Then on Monday it's H birthday as well as A and T's.

I'm also preparing to go to LA. Looking over my summerclothes because they have been in the closet the whole winter but now it's time to take them out which is lovely. Only a week left now before I go. I'm so happy to go and to meet everyone in my family again. Too bad though that J can't come but I understand that they have so much planned now with the release and everything related to that. The intention was for them to come to LA April 26 and stay for a week but everything about the record has been so delayed so that's why he can't come. Well, next time I hope he can.

My lucky moment today was, of course, when I read the review of H.E.A.T's debut album.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Kommentarer

  1. Hallå där! Vad kul att vi hittat varandra här på bloggeriet :)
    Ja det var verkligen så ! Jag fällde en tår när jag läste recentionen .Vad roligt för dig att besöka din syster i LA .Min vännina kom precis hem därifrån ,hon har oxå en syster där. Det verkar som om mycket kretsar runt LA just nu ....Ha det så bra nu där och vi ses säkert snart .Kram /Carina

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...