Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Sunday with fever and cold

Well this week like most others just flew by. I don't know where all these seconds, minutes, hours goes. It's very calm now at work. It's like everyone is just waiting to see what the proposition on Tuesday says. Then we hopefully know what road we will go.
Thursday I started the Business University at Globen. I am to be licensed accountant economist. It's a course which comprise 6 months but we are only in the Business University for 10 days in total. Rest of the time we are studying at home and we have assignments to do. In order to get our diploma we have to do these assignments and also be passed.
Our teacher is a man, auditor, who is the spitting image of a very well known artist here in Sweden, Lars Berghagen. The first day we were all fascinated by this because his gestures, his mimic everything is the same.
We are 13 students in our class and we all come from different backgrounds, companies and places in Sweden. It's a very good atmosphere with lots of laughter although the subject isn't that laughable (is this really a word?) I stay over at Globe hotel otherwise I wouldn't be able to attend an education like this. And I really didn't either because I got sick, of course. So when I came home Friday night I had a cold coming up which started with fever. I was shivering and yesterday I started coughing and sneezing and that is worse today.
Maybe because I went to the Opera yesterday afternoon. Well, it was planned since December and by then I didn't know I was going to have a cold. It's my former workmate C and I that always goes to the Opera together. Neither her husband nor mine is interested in going so we do this every month. We have our regular seats, a box in Dress circle which is very nice and decorated in red velvet.
This on the left side is not C. It's my very good friend I and her daughter T where we had dinner last weekend. You couldn't ask for better friends. Their children has adopted us as their grandparents (which I think I've told you before)
Tomorrow is workday again. Yes I'm going despite fever and cold. I'm going to see A, my good friend in Norrtalje, for treatment tomorrow and I really need it. Also her father died a couple of weeks ago and they held funeral last Friday so we have a lot to talk about. Last time I was going to see her I had that awful thing you know called "vinterkräksjuka" and I really miss not talking or seeing her.
Oh, I can tell you that O is out of hospital. He came "home" on Friday. Well, not home, but to the same short time home where Mom is staying. They have two room beside each other. They will never return to their house to live in. They will just return to collect their belongings because they now need so much medical attention 24/7 that they can't cope at home. So right now we are waiting for them to have place in a long term home. O is in wheelchair now because he can't go on his gangrane foot and it has spread as well. They can't operate him because they say he wouldn't survive that so now he's on morphine for the pain.
I will write again on Tuesday and tell you what will happen with SRSA College of Rosersberg. Is it to go in the grave or will it live on? The question is tough and the answer I fear is even tougher.
My happy moment was yesterday when I saw "Melodifestivalen". I just love it! I cried to Sanna Nielsen and I smiled when Frida sang. I just got gosebumps when Charlotte sang. So yes I think it was the right song to send to Belgrad.
Words of wisdom: The best way to give your children good advice is finding out what they want and then advice them to do just that :-)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)