Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Touring


This weekend has been one with a lot of touring. Friday was D's birthday. He turned 33, I can't believe I have that grown "child" now as I don't feel older than 30,lol. Just kidding, some days I feel like I'm 80 and some like 30. I think we all have those days.
First we went to H's doctor to check on his ears. He has had this cold now for 4 1/2 month and it's getting to him now. He says he doesn't have the strength anymore and who would after this ordeal. His ears were not OK but they can't do anything more. The doctor said when the coughing gets better and the cold is healed he will also hear properly again which is a relief.
Then in the afternoon I went to see my sister H, who is dentist. I have had infection in one tooth for a long time and the tooth even broke into two parts so she had to pull some of it out. She had said that if it get worse I had to take the whole tooth out but luckily, after eating antibiotics, it looked better so I still got it :-).

Yesterday we did the big "Botkyrkatour" which meant going first to my parents house and cleaning out the fridge and other things that can be ruined while they are away. Since we left in such hurry Mom had forgotten some things which we fetched. Then we went down to the shorttime home to visit Mom. She was very happy to see me and H who also came. We had bought her a watch because she has probably lost hers. We wanted to take her out for a walk but she didn't want that so we just went down to the coffeeshop and sat there talking and having some snacks. After saying goodbye to her we went to see D and congratulate him but first we had to put some gas in the car. We found a gas station (not manned of course) and I went out to put my VISA card in so we could get some gas. Do you know what I did? I put the card in the wrong place, where your receipt is supposed to come out :-( We then tried to get it out and H even drove to the firestation, who was opposite, and borrowed some tools to get it out, but no, it was stuck. So I had to call my bank and block the card and this means of course that I will get a new one and a new code, which is so hard to remember.
We have so many codes nowadays - to your bankcard, your computer at home and at work, to all your creditcards almost everywhere you need to have a code. What happens the day you don't remember your codes? Will you be out of money, out of computer and not connected with the outside world?
Very late we finally came to D who had made a supergood apple cake which he served with custard. Yummie. We had coffee and tea to go with it.
Then we went home and I made us some dinner, a bacon-curry-tomatoe-mushrom-leak-creme fraiche sauce which H had with pasta while I had cauliflowermash.
Later we both watched the second part of "Melodifestivalen" . We thought all the songs were rather good with a few exceptions. Everyone thought "Androla" Carola and Andreas would win but they just went to the second chance. The winners to go directly to the final in the Globe was Sanna and Rongerdals - a ballad and an uptempo song. Both very very very good. Both me and H voted for them.
The same time as this was going on TV my favourite band H.E.A.T played in Umea at "house of metal". They returned today and I went out to Arlanda to fetch them. They had had a lot of fun and liked the gig but it wasn't that much people there which was sad.

Now I'm gonna sit down and watch some TV but first a good long shower. Tomorrow I'm going to work again and next week will be full of things I must do.

Tuesday care planning for O at the hospital - that is where he will go after operation. He can't go home, we think, so we have to sort this out together with doctors, handling officers, therapists and more.

Thursday I go with Mom to the hospital for her memory training and her quarter follow up.
I have to squeece in a visit to my hairdresser as well since we are going to a friends 50th birthday party on Saturday.

Happy moment today was to great the guys in H.E.A.T at Arlanda. They are so very nice young men and always ready with a hug for Mom :-)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)