Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Hospitals, parties, H.E.A.T and Opera

This week has really been both awful and wonderfully funny. I think it's the way God, or whatever higher power you believe in, sees to it that we get a balance in things so we can endure bad things.
The week started rather good with rheuma gymnastics which is made to suit our aching bodies. We do have to move trying to get stronger.
Tuesday was care planning for O who is still in hospital. He has gangrane in a foot and it's spreading up in his leg. They made an angiography but there was nothing to do. It was too big blockage. The surgeons said no to do a by pass in the leg. His condition is too bad and he wouldn't pull through such a big operation. But it's funny, or rather sad, that you as a relative have to be almost trained doctor. Why do I say that? Well, I asked the doctor what painrelief O had and he said none?!?!
None with a gangrane? O hadn't said he was in pain so they didn't give him any. But you just have to look at him to see he's in such pain that he can't hardly move. I also told the doctor that it was infected and smelled awful so after my remark they started him on antibiotics?!?! How about that? Maybe I should have a paycheck from the hospital as consultant :-).

Wednesday I sneeked in a hairdresser appointment. Had to do something with my hair since it was party yesterday.

Thursday once again hospital time this time with Mom. It was her memory training that she goes to every 3 months. She has Alzheimer and has become much worse since all this started with O and hospital and short time home.

Yesterday we celebrated a H.E.A.T mom who turned 50. She is mother to the bassplayer of the band. I had the best of times. It was so funny. We had a 3-meal course , drinks, wine, coffee, cake, avec, more drinks, games, quizes , karaoke and performance by H.E.A.T.
The photos show me before the party, J and L from the band singing karaoke and the birthday girl V and her husband. I danced a lot, I was heard of hearing this morning and my body aches but it was so worth it. We came home 4.30 AM. Thank you for a wonderful party.


Today I was at the Opera and saw Falstaff by Verdi which is based on the novel "The merry wives of Windsor" by W. Shakespeare. It was funny and a great performance by especially Loa Falkman who played Falstaff.

My lucky moment yesterday was of course to see and hear my J play with the band. And how they played. It's really hard to be still when they start playing. I just loved it! And it really made my mother's heart so proud.

Lucky moment today was Falstaff. I sat a lot of times with a smile on my face. It was also very funny to see T.S in the orchestra. I haven't seen him in many many years but we use to date when I was young. Sweet memories.

"An optimist is a person who buys a new wallet to his last bank note".

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)