Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

July is here with high summer and vacation but not just yet....

I have to work this week and then it's holiday time :-)

I only have 3 days this week to do everything at work like invoicing, wages and more and on top on that I (silly me since I do the schedule) had the Monday lunch today. 

And as I put photos on Facebook there has been a demand to get the recipe so OK I will place it here as well because it's not many of you that will receive our cookbook. 
This is an example from 2014. It's called at 11 o'clock with us and that is because we always eat lunch at 11AM.


The recipe for Teriyaki chicken with potatoe roll and salat.

Serve 4 people
The dish presented on a plate

4 chicken fillets
1 dl teriyakisauce with ginger and sesam seed
black pepper 
oil or butter to fry

Split each chicken fillet leangthwise into 2 parts. Place the chicken in the marinade  and let it sit for at least a couple of hours.
Then fry the chicken fillets to nice color. Place in an ovenproof dish and place ni the oven until done (around 20 minutes)

This is 3 potatoe rolls which serves 12. I had chicken for 16 and most of everything was gone  We were 9 that ate.

Potatoe roll
1 roll of puff pastry (or do it yourself, easypeasy)
600 g potatoes (firm kind, not mashy)
2 garlic cloves, pressed
150 g feta cheese
chopped thyme
salt
butter to fry in

Peal and grate the potatoes coarsely. Fry potatoes, garlic and thyme slightly. Let it cool.  Roll out the puff pastry, place the potatoes, salt, crumble the feta cheese over, cut a bit of thyme, roll together not tight. Place the roll on a plate with greaseproof paper and brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle sea salt and chopped thyme over. 
Bake in a pre heated oven 225C (which is 437F)

Slice the potatoe roll in 4 pieces and serve with the chicken, extra teriyaki sauce, creme fraiche and a nice salat.

I'm sorry I'm writing in English but it is so my American family also can understand. PM me on Facebook if there is something you don't understand :-)

Good luck!

And of course a big HAPPY 4TH OF JULY to my American family and friends.

 

Kommentarer

  1. Sounds yummy! I'd like to try those potatoes :) Have a fun day yourself!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)