Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Mother-Son Day with Jonas


Me and Jonas on the ferry
Did we have a wonderful day? Yes we did. Was it hot? YES, it was and still is! We still have, at 10.30PM 24C!!! It's gonna be hard sleeping again.
The eating started :-)

The day started out with a quick rise of temperature so when we left Väsby for unknown territory it was well around 29C. 

Gorgeous soup, västerbottenpie and omelette

Me and Jonas by the table. Look at the view outside!

The toilets are supernice and very beautiful like this basin in marble

I had booked a table for lunch at Artipelag at Värmdö. If you have read my blog before you know I have been there and love the place. It's a artcenter but not only that because the house is huge and have both exhibitions inside as well as outside. The place was built by the inventor of Baby Björn (you know the one you carry your babies in). He personally invested money in this and everything is built so it suits children, grownups, disabled and elderly. He thought of everything. It's situated by Baggensfjärden and there is a way from the sea up to house which is built so you can go there even if you are in a wheelchair or have trouble walking.
Doesn't he look like a real rockstar? ;-)
When we arrived the temp. had risen to 32C and we asked to be seated inside where they had AC :-)
It was too hot to sit outside. No wind from the sea, no nothing just plain hot.
But the food which consisted of a "skärgårdsbord" is kind of a smorgasbord but with more seafood.
It was delicious and so much. Both Jonas and I were very contect after a couple of hours and went for a walk down to the sea. Beautiful!
 
Waiting for the ferry. In the background you can see Oscar Fredriksborgs fortress which is the only way to go to Stockholm by ship.

After that I had planned that we should go to a sea bathe but when we got there it was crowded and we decided we didn't want to go down. So we continued to Djurönäset which is a hotel and conference center. Also beautifully located  by the sea. Then on to Stavsnäs pier which was a nice little archipelago village. Värmdö is a big island in the archipelago.
Vaxholm citadel
Then we decided to go another way home with ferries. So we drove to the quay where we took the car ferry (free) to Rindö and then drove across to take the next ferry to Vaxholm. We made it on board just in time before the ferry left. Those ferries were the only times where we actually could feel a kind of breeze. Days like this you really should be at sea! 

Thank you for a wonderful day Jonas - I love you!

Tomorrow I'm off to Sankt Anna archipelago to go to a concert with Peter and Matilda. It's me and my friend Ingvor. We are staying at a hotel at Stegeborg. I have no idea how that will go because it's said to be even warmer tomorrow!! 

As always take care and be kind to each other. Sov gott!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)