Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Dentist appointment

Last week one of my teeth broke or I think it's a crown that just broke down. Luckily I didn't swallow it but felt it and could take it out.
So I called my dentist who is my sister so tomorrow I will see her and hopefully get it mended.

It's a bad time now with everything going on - meetings, annual meetings, budget meetings and more.
I'm getting real tired also with my stupid leg that won't heal like I want it to.

Otherwise it's nice. We had a couple of weeks with nice weather, that is without snow and you could almost taste spring but then, of course, we got a setback last Thursday. Snow, cold and we still have it. So we have to wait a long time yet for spring.

Other than that nothing much happens (not that I can share here anyway)

Well, I have started watching the last season of American Idol and I must say there are some very good singers this year. It will be interesting to follow them. I liked last week and this when they bring back old Idols to sing duets with this year's Idols. And I love the arena they are at, beautiful.


Looking forward to the Oscar's as well since we have a Swedish actress nominated - Alicia Vikander. She won the SAG award for her role in Danish girl. Well done.

Now I really have to work so I sign out and wish you all a wonderful day wherever you are.

As always - Take care and be nice to one another!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Oh my God

The Christmas smorgasbord I just realized I haven't written anything since November 23! But I can tell you I haven't been lazy but there has been so much going on that I haven't had the strength to write. I had meetings that week and I was supposed to be at a conference hotel for lunch that Friday but I was to tired I had to cancel it. So instead I baked safron buns (!) and made chocolate troufles with ginger.  The ferry On December 1 it was Staffan's birthday (Hasse's oldest son) and I worked and worked at my job. Thursday I and Hasse were supposed to go to the theatre and see Come again Charlie, which was one of my birthday presents - thank you Pär and Brita. But Hasse wasn't feeling well so instead I asked Linnea, my bonus grand daughter if she wanted to go and she was very happy that I asked. We had a really good time and the play, which was a comedy, was funny but also with a message which made you laugh and then stop. It was about the si...

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...