Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

29th Anniversary

Newlyweds and newly Christened. Me, Hasse and Jonas

 Today it's 29 years since Hasse and I got married. How time flies when you have fun :-)
It's also 29 years since Jonas Christening. We did both at the same time. First we got married and then we went out and fetched Jonas, into the church again and Christened him.
On the top photo from left: Danniel, me, Malin, Hasse, Jonas, Gunilla and Staffan.
The photo below have our family and friends and us in the middle

It was a gorgeous day. We were married in our, where we lived at the time, little church  Hammary church,from the 12th century. We had invited 85 guests, both family, friends and co-workers.
Our host couple were our very dear friends Kitte and Janne.

After the wedding we went to the reception where we served dinner. We had a good contact in catering so luckily we got a good price. We also had a bar, dance and we partied rather late at night. I couldn't drink since I was breastfeeding Jonas and my friend couldn't either becuase she too had a baby and breastfed. The funny thing is when I came home at night I took of my dress and bra and I had so much rice (you know that you throw on newlyweds) and that combined with breastmilk was almost porridge ;-)

One thing that is sad is that I never had a bachelorette party and that is, of course, because I just had had a baby. Jonas was almost 2 month when we got married. I can sometimes miss that I didn't get to have that. Not the party with just drinking but doing fun things together with your friends. 

It has been 29 years filled with happiness and sorrow of course. I could fill a book with everything that has happened during these 29 years. We have now 5 children, 6 grandchildren and one greatgrandchild on its way. 1 had one, Hasse had 2 and then we have 2 together (children that is). Our youngest children doesn't have any children of their own so we might have more grandchildren in the future :-)

We will celebrate today with a BBQ and our three sons that are living in Stockholm will come over and I'm so happy for that.

Love!


Kommentarer

  1. Congratulations! You looked beautiful in your wedding photo <3

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you Sandy :-) I was only30 (almost 31) then. Now both Danniel and Jonas are grown men. Time flies doesn't it?
    I'm glad you had a great weekend with your BFF and that you got to buy so many things. I too love Cheesecake factory and your Mom and I went to the one at Brea mall when I was there :-) Take care, love you <3

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...