Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

And now it's really winter!

Can you believe this?

This is probably the most snow we have had all season!! It's just pouring down and I don't like it at all :-(
And tomorrow it's spring equinox who would believe that? 

And my cold isn't any better but on the positive side is that I get to stay inside and home and I don't have to go out in this weather :-)
Yes, I am staying home from work and hopefully I will be fully recovered by Monday. I need to be and stay healthy because it's not long now before going to LA :-) 

Today it's Tristan's birthday and he turns 16! I can't believe it. When I first saw he was a little boy who greated me in the warmest way. I fell for him at once and he's such a smart and clever boy. And now he's a young man. I do hope I will meet him when I visit. HAPPY BIRTHDAY T! 

To all of you reading this - take care and I hope you're having a better weather.

I leave you with a video with two members (Eric and Erik) of H.E.A.T who were out promoting H.E.A.T's new album in Berlin (Paris, London and Madrid)



H.E.A.T VIDEO BERLIN

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Weekend with H.E.A.T in London

I just got back late last night from London where I spent the weekend with rock'n roll. My main purpose was of course to see H.E.A.T play at O2 Academy Islington London on Saturday. But why not combi ne that with holiday I thought. So me, my sister H and her daughter B as well as Jona's girlfriend M all went. We stayed at this superluxurious ho tel in Holborn Renaissance Chancery court. We had clubroom which gave us a ccess to a Club lounge that offered complimentary meals like continental breakfast, tea/coffe, drinks throughout the day, evening meal and desserts. In our prize was al so an English breakfast in the Pearl restaurant which ordinary cost £24.50! But it was worth it. On Friday evening we went to see "We will ro ck you" with music by Queen. What a musical!!! They talk about Mamma Mia but this one - I don't know but I it's probably better. I got goosebumps all over when the audience at the end starting singing Bohemian Rhapsody, what a feeling. I co...