Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

2012 Recap on Ephiphany part 1

January: Started slow and easy with budget meeting, yearly health control and meeting about the jubilee

February: Started with conference, went to the Opera, saw Dirty Dancing at the theater with Helen


Me and Jacob Samuel from the Poodles
March; Started with an Opera visit and then I won the wonderful price of a weekend as VIP at the Swedish final to Eurovision song Contest. I went with my sis Helen and we had a wonderful weekend with hotel, VIP-party with champagne, dinner, greats artists that performed just for us :-) Then bus to the Globe and the final, a good nights sleep and breakfast the day after before heading home. Great fun and we met some wonderful friends there.

At the Globe ready for Eurovision
Next day it was time for TV-recording of "Kvällen är din" (The evening is yours) where H.E.A.T was one of the artists that a very deserved person has wished to perform with. I went with the singer, Erik G's, mother and we had a great time.
More this month was a wonderful AW dinner at an Italian restaurant
A fair of meetings, conferences and events which I attended.
Also more meeting with the jubilee comittee
And of course the big thing this month was the trip to London with my work, which I had planned and booked. It was a great success! A 5-star hotel by Hyde Park, visit to architecture museums, dinner at Gordon Ramsey's and Phantom of the Opera with Peter Jöback AND the most gorgeous weather you can think of, around 20C and sunshine.
My hotelroom in London after turndownservice

Our hotel lobby with Björn, Göran and Lasse

Wonderful lunch in St James Park with Lasse, Göran and Susanne after a wonderful trip on the Thames
The month ended with the release of H.E.A.T's Address the Nation CD. A great record where every tune is a potential hit! And the reviews were great from all over the world.

April: April started with Opera visit (yes I go almost every month). Hasse, Anne and Tommy all had birthday the 7th. Jonas the 17th. And of course I celebrated all of them properly. I had meeting with the jubilee committee and went one more time this month to the Opera.
Then on Walpurgis night we went to our favorite hotel for a stay over night, relax and having a good dinner.

May: Tanya had her confirmation and I attended of course. I saw Anne in Norrtälje. We had boardmeeting conference on board a ship to Åland. Not very good because it was a Friday and many drunken people and all noisy.
Our conference room on board
Hasse and I also went to Tallin, Estonia at the end of the month. We had a beautiful trip with a wonderful suite with big veranda and gorgeous weather.
Old Town in Tallin

Our veranda on board
 I had negotiations about my salary and got a good raise :-)

June: Väsby festival was meant to be a big happening with lots of activities but due to an extremely bad weather most of it was moved inside. (You can never rely on the weather in Sweden for outdoor activities sadly enough) H.E.A.T played so we were of course there. Before we met Daz from Scotland and Julia from Germany that had come to watch H.E.A.T. And since the weather was so bad we invited them to our house for some beers and we had a great time before heading down for the concert.

On board H.E.A.T's tourbus, Hasse and Daz
H.E.A.T performing at Väsby festival
Of course I went to the Opera this month too.
I also attended the Rheumatic association's yearly meeting this year on Öland. I hadn't been there for 30 years so it was nice to come down there again. Before the meeting started I went to one of my bosses place on Öland. He invited me there and he had the most wonderful place on the northern part of the island.
Yearly meeting with the Rheumatic association on Öland -" the Stockholm bench"
It was a good meeting although it rained almost all the time we were there but of course that doesn't matter since you are inside.
We also had summer dinner with my work before everyone headed off on holiday. We went to the new art exhibiton hall - Artipelag - which is wonderfully situated in the archipelago. The photo below is taken in the beautiful FREE toilets.
Toilet at Artipelag
Waiting to go onboard the M/S Eurodaam
Me on board the M/S Eurodaam
To end the month Hasse and I once again spent a wonderful weekend at Elite Marina Tower during which time we also went on board one of the big cruise ships that comes to Stockholm. We were given a tour around the ship and also coffe and a 3-course lunch.

View from the outside restaurant at our favorite hotel.

Kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)