Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

First snow and H.E.A.T tour

Today October 25 the first snow this season (not counting the snow at the beginning of the year) fell in Stockholm. As you might remember I'm not a fan of snow. Well, that is I like snow but I don't like the consequences of snow like icy roads, traffic jam, slippery streets and freezing. I do like the crispiness and the light it brings to the landscape and it can be really beautiful as long as you are not in a car on the road or having too little on.
Picture from Stockholm city photo courtesy to Anna Dansk

I can also reveal that H.E.A.T is doing, besides the tour in Sweden, also a tour in Great Britain and more shows/countries is apparantly on the way :-)
I might have to take vacation in April and go to England :-) Well, we have to wait and see.

Other than these news I don't have many but my stiches from the operation is not yet out. They are supposed to go away by themselves and apparantly it isn't healed yet (2 weeks since the operation now).

I hope you all have a great weekend and take care out there in this bad weather.


Kommentarer

  1. snow in October, I guess winter has arrived in Sweden.
    We had a lovely 76 degrees sunny day, but then again, this is sunny California :)
    Hope you are feeling better!
    besos

    SvaraRadera
  2. We had snow here in the Salt Lake valley on Oct 25 also!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...