Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

July the summer month?


 I'm much better in my hand now and my breast so I'm able to write more. It's always been easier on the computer but took forever.

The photo above of the gorgeous sunset is taken on Saturday night from the window at our hotel room. Yes, we have been at it again. Our favorite hotel but first we went on a ships visit to Holland America lines ship - Eurodaam.

It's a huge ship but very nice and if I may say with a kind of calmness. I loved it and this might be the ship we will go on next time. We were given coffee when entering onboard. Then we got a tour around the ship with the DJ onboard. Of course I gave him a hint about the best Melodic Rock band - H.E.A.T :-)
 Hasse and in the background the start

After the tour we were invited to lunch - a 4 course meal with wine! We sat together with a very nice couple.The man turned out to be manager of the travel company where we had booked our cruise :-) Isn't that a coincidence?
This is the ship we are going with in 3 weeks. This time around the Baltic sea for 7 nights with stops in Helsinki, St Petersburg, Riga, Gdansk, Visby. We are looking forward to it as you can understand.

We also saw the start of Gotland runt or as it's called in English - ÅF Offshore race. The start was right in the heart of Stockholm and of course you couldn't start all the boats at the same time so the start(s) were in different classes and during two days. We were lucky to see them all.
Here's one start
  So after a good weekend we are home again and I work this week until Friday then I have vacation! We start it off by going to Dalarna to our very good friends there. Peace and tranquility is what we need. Then back to Stockholm, unpack and repack and back to our favorit hotel :-) Then home again and I have to pack a new bag to go to Malmö to visit my Mom's cousin. Also a very dear tradition. I'm going by myself and by train, which I like.

And by the way. On Friday H.E.A.T will play on the festival Latitud 57 in Oskarshamn. Don't miss it if you are in the neighborhood.
Also they will be on Swedish Television TV4 on July 21 in a program called Sommarkrysset.


Here are some photos from the ship Eurodaam
 The sea view pool and in the background "our" hotel
Me in front of a majestic lamp
Take care and to all of my family and friends in USA  wish you a very happy 4th of July

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)