Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

H.E.A.T on TV4 and cruise

Tomorrow there are two big events going on. First and formost it's H.E.A.T on TV4 progam "Sommarkrysset" which airs 8PM (Swedish time) Unfortunately me and Hasse will then be onboard the ship Vision of the Seas and might not be able to see it.
We will watch it when we come home on TV4 play :-)

I'm so looking forward to our cruise where we will go to some interesting places - Helsinki, St Petersburg, Riga, Gdansk and last but not least Visby :-)
Some we have been to before but some are completely new to us.

This is the kind of suite we are having onboard. Nice don't you think?

I do hope the weather will be a bit better than it has been the last days. Thunder, rain, thunder, humid, a little bit of sunshine - my head doesn't like this at all!! Nor does my body and my Sjogren's :-(

I will bring my IPad and maybe I can place some photos on FB if I'm lucky :-)

Until then have a great time and take care!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...