Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

London, Phantom of the Opera and more......

Tomorrow morning, very early, I'm off to London. I have to leave my house at 4.50AM to go to Märsta and pick up two of my co-workers. The plane leaves at 7AM but we are to meet at 5.45 to be sure to get through security, taxfree, passport and get to the gate where we are supposed to be 20 minutes before, not later.

When we arrive in London we have a full day ahead. We start with checking in at the hotel and then lunch before going to Soanes architecture museum where we will spend the afternoon. In the evening we will dine at one of Gordon Ramsey's restaurants which we are looking forward to.

Saturday we are going on an architecture walk called Olympic London where we will have a practising architect showing us all the Olympic arenas that are being built or already finished.

For those who want there are an exhibition called Don't move, Improve at NLA(New London architecture) and later we are having Afternoon tea at an awardwinning place. Then at night we are to see Peter Jöback as the Phantom in Phantom of the Opera (which I have seen 4 times before 2 of them in London but not with Peter)

Sunday we have free time so we might have time for some shopping before heading home.

I have organized the trip, booked everything and had contact with a lot of people about this trip. It is of course with my job I'm going hense all the architecture visits.

I hope everything will turn out as good as I hoped when I planned it.
I will take pictures and stuff and I will tell you all about it when I get home.

Have a lovely weekend everyone :-)

Kommentarer

  1. Sounds like a fun trip! I can't wait to see the photos!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

On popular demand

I have on popular demand decided to start writing again. I haven't had time to do this blog for a lot of reasons mostly lack of time. There is so much to do and so little time. Since I last wrote there have been a big change and it's my grandson. Yes, I'm a granny now to the most adorable boy, Eddie. He's now 19 months old and I love him to the moon and back. He's my joy and I'm so happy I can see him grow. I have really been there from the moment he was born (almost).  Always on the piano the first thing he do. His parents called me the morning of April 23 last year at 0415AM and said it was time. So I just rushed out of bed, drove to them and then drove them to the hospital. It was a long day before we they called and told us that Eddie was born in the evening. Only 1 1/2 day later I fetched them and drove the new little family home. Since they don't have a car I have driven them where they want to go. The first 6 months were quite difficult wi...