Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Weekend in Stockholm, True Talent

 Beautiful view of Stockholm early Saturday morning
Back home after a weekend in Stockholm and you can never guess which hotel?
Yes, right it's as always Elite Marina Tower although this time we weren't as pleased as before. The location is still great and this time we took walks along the seaside which was great. The weather really was on the right side, that is sunny and beautiful. Temp. around 12-13C which is very warm this time of the year.
You could even see people on surfboards. I don't know what this sport is called but I bet it would be cold if they fell into the water.
We had a suite this time, very pricy which I didn't know when I said yes to it. I show you some photos from it so you get the idea.
 The big room with 180 view of the sea
 The door into the bedroom
And the bedroom
We went for walks along the sea which was great. I just love the sea air! I wish I had the money to buy a flat here but I don't. They cost from 3.500 million SwCrowns up to 12.500 millions Sw. Crowns. On top of that you have to pay a monthly rent! So this is only for very wealthy people sadly enough. I think if I lived like that I would never get bored. So much happening all the time on the water. I just love it!

This one I wouldn't mind living in at all - flat by the sea. What do you think? Isn't it lovely?

Oh, I almost forgot. We have a TV-show here in Sweden called True Talent and if you remember in August I was jury voting for the best voices to be in it. Since then there have been a lot of shows and today there are 6 singers left and they are all great I think. I have a hard time knowing what to vote for. Now it's the TV-audience that votes and choose the best True Talent. These 6 singers are staying at "our" hotel and has been for almost 2 months. Last night I sat down and talked to 5 of them and also took some photos. It was so funny because after we've been talking for a while it turned out we had a lot in common. For instance one of the girls was friend with Anna or Birgit Bidder who is a friend of Jonas and has often been with us both at home and in Gotland. She, Anna or Birgit Bidder as she's called when she plays is a singer/songwriter who is so talented.
 Dimitri and Paula singers from True Talent
Ida, Emilie and Sara also from True Talent
They were all so very nice and I wish them all luck. I think I have to vote for each of them. They sing in very different genres and they are so good in what they do.

I'm really glad we had this weekend because last week we had a lot of work done here at home. We did some changes in the bathroom. Installed new pipes, new shower, new furnitures etc. I'm very pleased with the result. Thank you G so much for all your help.


Tomorrow we will have our windows changed. So we will have craftsmen here for a couple of days. I have meetings in the evening. On Monday with the Rheumatic assocation and on Tuesday I will learn more about my pension which is very good.

On Saturday I and Helen will go and watch Carola's show at Tyrol. I'm very much looking forward to that.
I hope you're all safe and sound and I wish you all a very Happy Halloween!

Kommentarer

  1. Your new bathroom is beautiful! and I'm glad you had another weekend at your favorite hotel and met some cool people too! :)

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)