Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

October 8 - October 19 Falling, Education, Dinner.....

I don't know where time flies. Do you? There is so much happening and it goes so fast. Not long since we had summer, October 1 and now it's so dark, rainy and cold. It's really autumn.

I had a great Mary Key party Sunday 9th. We had so much fun and became very beautiful, if I may say so ;-)
Mary Key in May and he other is from MK October. I just placed the "after" shots here ;-)

One bad thing happened that night though. I was a bit dizzy. I had had a cold that week but was feeling good. Sitting in my "office"  checking the computer and wanted to go to the bathroom and as I said Iwas a bit dizzy. I went up and the next thing I know I fell and went with my left shoulder/back into the corner of a wall. I found myself lying there very astonished wondering what had happened. After sitting up, shaky and shivering and still dizzy, I just sat there for maybe 20 minutes before I could even move.
I have a very "nice" big bruise on my shoulder/back, on my bottom left side, on my left arm and on my left knee. The first night I couldn't even sleep because it hurt so much. But I'm lucky. I didn't fracture anything. It could have been much worse.
This is what my bruise on the shoulder looks like 10 days after the fall
Last week me and Hasse also went to Gavle partly to meet with Gunilla, Staffan and Lena but also for me to attend a course that was held in Gavle. Very nice and very educational.
Friday we met with good friends and once again celebrated Hasse's 70th birthday. It was their gift for him. We went to a very nice Italian restaurant and had a gorgeous dinner.
Saturday I visited my mother who wasn't well at all and was lying in bed sleeping all the time I was there :-(

Today I have been in Norrtälje getting treatments from my friend Anne. Afterwards, as usual, we had lunch together and chatted a lot. I always get so relaxed when I'm at her clinic. I really destress.

Saturday we are going back to Gavle because Linnea is coming home for a couple of days from Turkey where she has been working for 6 months. Next she's off to Thailand for the winter season.

I hope you all have a great end of week and a nice weekend.
Oh I forgot Jonas is off to Nottingham tomorrow to play at Firefest. He will play with the same setting as last year and with Jimi Jamisson and also another gig with whom I don't remember.
Then H.E.A.T will go into the studio to record their new album. Hurray!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sad day

Tonight Olle, my adoptive father that has been like my father almost all my life, died just before 9PM. It was very quick. I talked to the nurse at 6PM and everything was calm then. Just a bit over 2 hours later she called and said he's gotten worse. I asked how and she said his skin changed colour and that he could have 10 minutes or 10 hours left. I was just trying to get to my sister on the phone and ask her if we should go down when the phone rang again just 15 minutes afterwards and it was the nurse telling me that it was over. He went very peacefully and in his sleep. At the end he was given a lot of morphine so he wouldn't be in pain, which he wasn't. I called my sister but we both felt that we already had said our goodbyes and therefore didn't go down to say a last goodbye. He is probably up there somewhere looking down and sensing our feelings. We haven't been able to reach our mother yet and we probably won't tonight so I will tell her when I go there ...

Weekend with H.E.A.T in London

I just got back late last night from London where I spent the weekend with rock'n roll. My main purpose was of course to see H.E.A.T play at O2 Academy Islington London on Saturday. But why not combi ne that with holiday I thought. So me, my sister H and her daughter B as well as Jona's girlfriend M all went. We stayed at this superluxurious ho tel in Holborn Renaissance Chancery court. We had clubroom which gave us a ccess to a Club lounge that offered complimentary meals like continental breakfast, tea/coffe, drinks throughout the day, evening meal and desserts. In our prize was al so an English breakfast in the Pearl restaurant which ordinary cost £24.50! But it was worth it. On Friday evening we went to see "We will ro ck you" with music by Queen. What a musical!!! They talk about Mamma Mia but this one - I don't know but I it's probably better. I got goosebumps all over when the audience at the end starting singing Bohemian Rhapsody, what a feeling. I co...