Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Busy, busy....

Long time now since I blogged properly but I have been keeping busy :-) Last weekend (Thursday) I went by train down to Malmo, Scania, to visit my mother's cousin Kerstin.
I always stay at Elite hotel Savoy when in Malmö and this time as often before I had the corner junior suite. I stayed there for 3 nights.

On Thursday I went out on town and walked around for a couple of hours adn then on Friday I also was out walking and shopping ;-) Then Kerstin came and fetched me by car and we drove home to her house in Limhamn. It's so nice to meet her and we have so much to talk about and discuss every time we meet.
Considering she's 83 years old she is so with her time. She uses computer, mail, Facebook you name it. She also just recently bought a smartphone HTC.

We started out with a glass (or two) of pink champagne. Then we had dinner which was smoked fish with new fresh potatoes a very good herbsauce and vegetables. To that we had a delicious Chablis. For dessert we had fresh strawberries with whipped cream and a portwine to go with it.
We then had coffee and sat chatting until I suddenly looked at the watch and it was already almost midnight so we called a cab and I went back to the hotel. We had been chatting constantly for almost 9 hours so no wonder we were starting to get tired :-)

The next day I went out walking again. I wanted to find a special kind of shoes and to get to the place took me over an hour walking. I thought it was much closer :-) Anyway they didn't have them there so when I walked back I stopped at a shoestore much closer to the hotel and there they had them! It was also Malmö half-marathon which I saw some of from my window


I wanted to treat Kerstin to dinner so I had booked a table at the Rådhuskällaren and we had a lovely dinner, once again fish and a really good white wine and for dessert their icecream with strawberries. And once again we had so much fun together.


I went home on Sunday and had a great trip home and then work all week except Thursday when I went up to Norrtälje to see my good friend Anne for treatment, lunch and shopping.

And one more thing. As I told you last time H.E.A.T has signed with GAIN Sony and now it's determined that they will record in Studio Bohus in November.


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)