Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

So many things happening.....

As I said there has been so many things going on that I haven't had time to write here.

 Me at Dana point wearing of course the best t-shirt

A sealion having a nap in the sun
On Monday I went on a coastal scenic trip to quite a few beaches together with Norbert. Jo and Marvin are attending PD training at hospital this week and are there for around 8 hours a day. So that's why Norbert was kind to take me. What beautiful sceneries there are here! We started out with very much clouds but as the day went on it became sunnier and sunnier. So it was a really, really nice day. We had lunch at Dana Point at El Torito (Mexican food) and then we went to the Swenson Oceanic institute (they must have been from Sweden ;-) ) and outside there was benches by the ocean and we sat down and were lucky enough to spot a group of dolphins playing around. One was so happy he jumped high up and flipped. Things you normally would se at a zoo or something. So with that my day was done. I was so happy.
We didn't come back until it was dark around 8PM so a very long day and I was so so tired.

Next morning Norbert picked me up for a breakfast at the Harbour café at Seal beach. Very nice but oh so much food! Then we drove to Long Beach airport to pick up Sandy and Tristan that arrived from SLC.
Then we headed home and drove to the store for some shopping.

Can you see the whales?

Seen Forrest Gump? Then you know what this is!
Next day that was Wednesday we went to the Oceanic Aquarium in Long Beach which was amazing. We also went on a whalewatch tour with boat. That was rocky outgoing I can tell you. Tristan got seasick, me and Sandy felt a bit of that too and you really had to focus to go with it. We went so far out because we were chasing a cow with her calf. These are the greywhales. We finally caught up with them and it was truly amazing to see these big animals. The calf is when newborn 5,9 meters!! We came really really close to them at one time. I tried to take a photo but it's hard. On the photo I know they are there but you can only see like a white thing and a big shadow. On the way back we actually stumbled across one other big whale at the breakwater and he breached which was amazing and Sandy actually saw the whole thing. I just saw him when he went down but that was something extra. We also saw some dolphins in a distance and one sealion swimming alongside the boat. On the way back the ocean was much calmer and the sun came out. We didn't think about it that much but at night we were red like crayfishes :-) Sandy thinks she looks like a rakoon because her glasses were on :-)

Marvin with the strawberrycake

Yesterday was Marvin's birthday and his wish was to have Swedish meatballs with mashed potatoes and carrots so Sandy and me went to the store to get the things and then I cooked the meal but before that we had a lovely sleep-in :-)
We also made a lovely strawberrycake/pie with whipped cream which was really good.
He loved the meatballs and so did the others. You know how I make them in a creamy sauce.
Then we sang and I took some photos. He looks so much better now and happy.

Today Lizzie is coming up from San Diego and that will be nice to see her too. And tomorrow we will have all of Marvin's family over for dinner. That will be nice. Some of them I met 3 years ago when I was here the last time. So looking forward to that.

But this afternoon we are taking Jo out for some Margaritas, me and Sandy :-) She really deserves to relax after these long days at hospital. She's my hero right now the way she's handling things. Love you Jo <3

HAPPY EASTER to everyone :-)


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck

Peter and his wife Toshimi. A lovely couple. Me and Helen before the show. LADIES NIGHT Yesterday me and my sister H went to Uppsala to see Ladies night. Have you ever been on one you know what I'm talking about. For you others who haven't yet experienced this I can tell you it's 2500 women and 0 men in the au dience. But on stage there is only men and what men!! One goodlooking guy after another. When we arrived we had champagne and white wine and different kinds of shellfish which wasn't that good but we ate and drank and had fun. For dessert we had a wonderful chocolatecake with raspberrysauce. During dinner Daniel Da Silva taught us to dance Marengo and Disco from the 80s. A lot of fun when everyone stood up and danced. After that a songcompetition and singalong. Finally at 9 the main event. Peter Stormare, Martin Stenmarck and Henrik Hjelt entered the stage. A 2 hour show with full steem all the way. Lots of sex hints of course but also ver

Anyone??

I wonder if anyone can see and read my blogg? I haven't had any comments in so long that's why I ask. Erik didn't win a Grammy last night but he had a blast and he and his fiancé looked just great! Another Swede, Ludwig Göransson, won 3 prices though. Congrats to him.

Sibbarpsrevyn, Ballon dance and conference

My sister Jo sent me this link to a very funny performance by Sibbarpsrevyn. How she can find this in LA I don't know ;-) Watch and enjoy :-) Sibbarpsrevyn   I will send something right back to her and that is our famous "The Ballon dance" The original was with Lars Åberg, Sven Melander and one other which I don't remember. They performed in a TV-show called Nöjesmaskinen "The Enterteinment machine" and was so funny. This version which I found on youtube is from a show called Diggiloo that performs outdoors in the summer all over Sweden. And as you can see we have this wonderful summer weather here ;-) This was, I think, 3 years ago and we must have had a very rainy summer. Watch this, enjoy and tell me what you think :-) Ballongdansen Otherwise I have been on the chairmen conference today and I'm so very tired but it was so good and give so much but now I'm just going to enjoy the rest of the weekend, be lazy and chill ;-)